The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest north shields lad

Liverpool are about 3 players short of challenging for the league imho.

Bollocks, there about 3 players off a top four challenge, i would say 7 off a challenge for the league, 8 when reina goes.

Guest Heneage

Who on here really rates Balotelli again?

Honestly think he's one of the most overrated youngsters I've seen.

Absolutely f***ing clueless, get a grip of yourself man.

:rolleyes: Sorry. Not seen enough quality from him to justify the hype.

I agree with you. But you're not allowed to say that cos there's loads on here desperate to look superior at having watched a couple of Serie A games so you deserve all the abuse you're getting and you'll bloody well like it sunshine.

You're becoming a parody of yourself. The guy has talent.

Guest kingdawson

Liverpool are about 3 players short of challenging for the league imho.

Eh, they've got a very good attack (and the best goalkeeper) and not much else.

Absolutely no depth either.

Kuyt on his day is very good. Skrtel , Agger and Carragher are very good cb's (carragher is obviously overrated but he's been good this season), Meireless is quality, J.cole if he can produce some of his old form is also quality, the front two are superb, Reina is class, Gerrard is excellent altough not as good as he once was. They also dropped that heap of dog shit Johnson from their team which helps.

-------------------------------Reina--------------------------------

new----------------Carragher---------Agger-----------------Auerlio

-------------------------------New--------------------------------

-------------------Gerrard--------------Meireless-------------------

-----New--------------------------------------------------Suarez---

-------------------------------Carroll---------------------------------

If they get those 3 players right i think they can challenge.

doesn't matter how much talent Balotelli does or doesn't have, with his attitude he's simply not good enough for the premiership. contributes nothing positive, and actually fucks up a lot of good play, when he's on the pitch.

doesn't matter how much talent Balotelli does or doesn't have, with his attitude he's simply not good enough for the premiership. contributes nothing positive, and actually fucks up a lot of good play, when he's on the pitch.

Agree with this, based on what I've seen so far.

doesn't matter how much talent Balotelli does or doesn't have, with his attitude he's simply not good enough for the premiership. contributes nothing positive, and actually f***s up a lot of good play, when he's on the pitch.

:sadnod:

Needs a serious attitude transplant before he even becomes a good player in the PL.

Yes. I've said on here before in terms of natural talent he's very good, without the application he will amount to nothing. Looks even less interested playing for City than he did for Inter.

There are few 20 year olds who are the finished article, though.

Who on here really rates Balotelli again?

Honestly think he's one of the most overrated youngsters I've seen.

Sewelly rates him rather highly IIRC. On his day, he can be very good, but too often he's like he was today. That and the fact that he's a complete head case really has to make you wonder whether he is worth having in your team.

EDIT: Well, of course he was going to beat me to it.

Guest Heneage

I'd file him under good enough but will never learn. Much like Cassano he has talent but he just seems to implode mentally. I was more than surprised to see Mancini pay for him and pay that much as he knew about his mentality issues first hand.

doesn't matter how much talent Balotelli does or doesn't have, with his attitude he's simply not good enough for the premiership. contributes nothing positive, and actually f***s up a lot of good play, when he's on the pitch.

Yes. I've said on here before in terms of natural talent he's very good, without the application he will amount to nothing. Looks even less interested playing for City than he did for Inter.

There are few 20 year olds who are the finished article, though.

That's why I said he was an 'overrated youngster' :razz:

I'd file him under good enough but will never learn. Much like Cassano he has talent but he just seems to implode mentally. I was more than surprised to see Mancini pay for him and pay that much as he knew about his mentality issues first hand.

Totally different to Cassano IMO. Infact I'd say the opposite, he lets his emotion and passion get to him to much. You can fault his stability mentally, but you can't really fault his interest and (for the most) application.You could say he loves the sport too much.

Balotelli on the other hand just generally seems disinterested half the time, like he couldn't give a fuck about his team, his teammates and his career. I don't care what people say about him, the raw talent is there.

Guest kingdawson

If you were judging Balotelli based purely on his performances for City, you'd have to say he's an average footballer with absolutly no footballing brain. He picks the wrong option 9 times out of 10.

That's why I said he was an 'overrated youngster' :razz:

That's the thing though, he is still a youngster. He was playing and scoring for Inter's first team at 18, years before most players start to make the grade at any level.

Apart from Wilshere and Neymar, I can't think of many players who are regulars at the top level.

Guest Heneage

Totally different to Cassano IMO. Infact I'd say the opposite, he lets his emotion and passion get to him to much. You can fault his stability mentally, but you can't really fault his interest and (for the most) application.You could say he loves the sport too much.

Balotelli on the other hand just generally seems disinterested half the time, like he couldn't give a f*** about his team, his teammates and his career. I don't care what people say about him, the raw talent is there.

One threw darts at YTS players and the other told his chariman to 'fuck off' when asked to collect an award .:lol:

Both a bit loopy but I do agree it's different types of 'mental'. For that same reason I can understand Cassano in a weird way but Balotelli I will never understand just why he seems so disinterested with it all. He seems to react horribly to even the remotest piece of criticism so then it's a question of do you put your arm round him.

You'd think with a club like City he's on borrowed time though,I can see a return to Italy.

Guest Geordiesned

I'm hoping Torres fails to break his Chelsea duck again tonight as I'm quite enjoying seeing the figures rise on www.hasfernandotorresscoredforchelsea.com

I'm hoping Torres fails to break his Chelsea duck again tonight as I'm quite enjoying seeing the figures rise on www.hasfernandotorresscoredforchelsea.com

is it just me whos finding the utter collapse of a great player into something resembling shola on his worst days rather sad