The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Awful keeper. Spurs have got some cracking players but he's a liability.

Do you actually watch football?

Not defending Gomes now because dear me that was a rookie mistake. But saying he's an awful keeper when he kept them in the tie against Milan and he has been the best player on the pitch several times.

He's the most inconsistent keeper ever. He's like a rollercoaster, but calling him awful is harsh.

A keeper always liable to make a mistake leading to a goal is awful. He's done it 4 times in the last 5 games.

Exactly. If a goalkeeper makes so many mistakes as regularly as he does then he con't be classed as a good keeper. Good keepers are consistently good but this bloke's costing goals left, right and centre. Felipao's so blinkered when it comes to Brazilian players. :lol:

But basically your telling me that Julio Cesar who was probably the best goalkeeper last season is an awful goalkeeper after his blunders against Bayern and Brazil in the world cup?

Are you guys for real? This really has nothing to do with Gomes being Brazilian, but has to do with the fact that he's really not an awful goalkeeper.

He won them the tie against Milan basically with some magical saves. And then when he f***s up he's an awful goalkeeper?

Not saying he's the best goalkeeper around, but theres a reason behind why he starts for a team placed 5th in the Premier League and went out in the quarters of the Champions League, especially since the managers name isnt Arsene Wenger.

I'm saying that if he's making mistakes regularly which is costing his team goals and games then he's an awful keeper. You've brought other keepers into it but I'm talking about Gomes. He's s*** in my opinion. He's s*** because he makes lots and lots of mistakes.

He's got talent and has good games but the sheer volume of his mistakes undoes all of the good.

He's got talent and good games but he's awful.

Alright I get it.

hater :lol:

Awful keeper. Spurs have got some cracking players but he's a liability.

Do you actually watch football?

Not defending Gomes now because dear me that was a rookie mistake. But saying he's an awful keeper when he kept them in the tie against Milan and he has been the best player on the pitch several times.

He's the most inconsistent keeper ever. He's like a rollercoaster, but calling him awful is harsh.

A keeper always liable to make a mistake leading to a goal is awful. He's done it 4 times in the last 5 games.

Exactly. If a goalkeeper makes so many mistakes as regularly as he does then he con't be classed as a good keeper. Good keepers are consistently good but this bloke's costing goals left, right and centre. Felipao's so blinkered when it comes to Brazilian players. :lol:

But basically your telling me that Julio Cesar who was probably the best goalkeeper last season is an awful goalkeeper after his blunders against Bayern and Brazil in the world cup?

Are you guys for real? This really has nothing to do with Gomes being Brazilian, but has to do with the fact that he's really not an awful goalkeeper.

He won them the tie against Milan basically with some magical saves. And then when he f***s up he's an awful goalkeeper?

Not saying he's the best goalkeeper around, but theres a reason behind why he starts for a team placed 5th in the Premier League and went out in the quarters of the Champions League, especially since the managers name isnt Arsene Wenger.

I'm saying that if he's making mistakes regularly which is costing his team goals and games then he's an awful keeper. You've brought other keepers into it but I'm talking about Gomes. He's s*** in my opinion. He's s*** because he makes lots and lots of mistakes.

He's got talent and has good games but the sheer volume of his mistakes undoes all of the good.

He's got talent and good games but he's awful.

Alright I get it.

hater :lol:

I've said that I think he's shit and I've explained why. If you don't agree then fair enough. I can't help you any more - take the Brazilian shades off mate. :thup:

Guest Geordiesned

With Braga being a Portuguese team full of Brazilians I can see a fair bit of shenanigans in the last 20mins.

They've been diving all over the place all night.

Guest Geordiesned

Anyone watching the Braga match? If so, how is Hugo Viana doing?

He's playing ok.

Really hope Dynamo grab a late winner. Braga's cheating is really pissing me off.

You need to stop taking it so personally every time someone says something bad about a Brazilian player, man.  :lol:

Like I said has nothing to do with him being Brazilian. Why would I take something personally like that? Has more to do with the fact that his argument is really illogical. Saying he is talented, has many good games but is shit.

An awful player (read James Perch) never has a good game.

You need to stop taking it so personally every time someone says something bad about a Brazilian player, man.  :lol:

Like I said has nothing to do with him being Brazilian. Why would I take something personally like that? Has more to do with the fact that his argument is really illogical. Saying he is talented, has many good games but is shit.

An awful player (read James Perch) never has a good game.

Even Perch has good games. (His game against us for one.)

Anyone watching the Braga match? If so, how is Hugo Viana doing?

He's playing ok.

Really hope Dynamo grab a late winner. Braga's cheating is really pissing me off.

Dynamo being unbelievably shite was more annoying than anything Braga did. Abysmal display considering they were a man up.

Guest BooBoo

Porto 10-3 on aggregate.

They've had an amazing season, could easily bloody a few noses in next years Champions League.

Porto 10-3 on aggregate.

They've had an amazing season, could easily bloody a few noses in next years Champions League.

Hulk and Falcao has scored 34 goals combined in the league. Immense that.

Guest BooBoo

They're like the indie version of Barcelona!

Hopefully their side won't be broken up in the summer, they certainly deserve to win the Europa League (that still sounds so shite).

Porto 10-3 on aggregate.

They're no Jardel like. ;)

Porto 10-3 on aggregate.

One of Big Sam's many success stories.

Guest Heneage

Porto 10-3 on aggregate.

He was just lazy, by the time he got to England he was finished much like Borgetti.

I'm just annoyed Villarreal and Porto have to play in the semis, despite the possibility of Benfica - Porto I still think that would have been the best final.

Nah, I'd love to see Porto Benfica final. Shame we won't see Barca Real final.