The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

During the Chelsea - Wigan game the commentators were saying how they wanted Wigan to remain in the PL, but i can't honestly see anything attractive about them at all.

I've wanted them to disappear for a few years now. Can't stand them.

If only the mackems didn't already have 38pts on the board. They'd be bricking it right now.

Just what I was thinking, it's too little too late for their charge towards the bottom. If only they'd started losing a bit sooner.

Not sure but I would be very surprised if he doesnt see the season out. Expect him to leave at the end of the season (to be fair I guess he could be next to leave)

If Brum go down I'd like to see us go for Gardner, be a good bit of competition for Nolan.

If we have 35mil available, would ideally like us to replace Nolan altogether.  He just isn't a good player IMO.

A West Ham winner would make this one helluva run in. (Still think we'd be safe given we'd be effectively 6 points clear) Everyone from Birmingham down though who have a crap goal difference would be right in the mire.

i think its more our goal difference than points that makes me fairly sure we're safe (would feel better with a few more points mind)