The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Mancini is alright, he's just a typical Italian with his boring Serie A tactics.

:thup:

the handshake was just Hughes being a fusty arsehole like usual

You don't need a body language expert to tell you that Mancini was being disrespectful and arrogant as fuck.

If you're happy with people shaking hands with you like that then.....

Piers Morgan who has a ongoing Twitbattle with Rio

http://twitter.com/#!/piersmorgan

Pathetic cunt, is Piers Morgan.

It's an ongoing thing with the two, both give as good as they get.

Yeah, they're both pricks tbf.

Morgan yes, Ferdinand no.

I bet Morgan is not even a real football fan. Prbably watches these events for its showbiz glamour celebrity crap.

Guest Mantis

That wink took the full concentration of both his brain cells.  He's as nutty as they come and must have a mental age of about 11.

That wink took the full concentration of both his brain cells.  He's as nutty as they come and must have a mental age of about 11.

Came across quite intelligent in an interview he did a few months ago. Think he's just got a screw loose.

Or is a twat.

That wink took the full concentration of both his brain cells.  He's as nutty as they come and must have a mental age of about 11.

Came across quite intelligent in an interview he did a few months ago. Think he's just got a screw loose.

Or is a twat.

He didn't look very intelligent when he couldn't understand how a bib worked. Even after being shown how to work that first bib he still couldn't work out the second, exact same bib.

Or is a twat.

He didn't look very intelligent when he couldn't understand how a bib worked. Even after being shown how to work that first bib he still couldn't work out the second, exact same bib.

I've struggled with bibs before. Right nuisance.

Guest Stephen927

I struggled with them too, used to just tie them round my waist or loosely round my neck. Then first school finished and I just found the knack.

Guest Stephen927

I like Ballotelli, but if he played for us I doubt I'd have as much patience. So fucking funny when he blasted that ball over the bar in the closing stages.

1 Casillas

4 Sergio Ramos

2 Ricardo Carvalho

18 Albiol

3 Pepe

12 Marcelo

14 Xabi Alonso

24 S. Khedira

22 Á. Di María

7 Cristiano Ronaldo

9 K. Benzema

1 Victor Valdés