The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Lennon being a dick at the final whistle.  

Doing the exact thing the SFA and the Police asked everyone not to do.  :no:

How?

Went to applaud the Celtic fans, and on the way back cupped his hands to ears when the Ranger fans booed. Idiot.

Doing the exact thing the SFA and the Police asked everyone not to do.  :no:

How?

Went to applaud the Celtic fans, and on the way back cupped his hands to ears when the Ranger fans booed. Idiot.

I turned off before that. I don't blame him, but it was a bad move.

Guest Wearside

The bloke is an idiot,all week people have been trying to calm down everyone in Scotland over this game and goes and incites Rangers fans like that,I've got no sympathy for the bloke.

The bloke is an idiot,all week people have been trying to calm down everyone in Scotland over this game and goes and incites Rangers fans like that,I've got no sympathy for the bloke.

Agree.

Did anyone hear Le Tissier co-commentating that Chelsea match the other day?  Absolutely hilariously funny, he's terrible.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". :lol:

Guest toonlass

Agreed. Brings a lot of scorn on himself.

Agreed, he deserves to have more bombs sent to him for that.   :idiot2:

Agreed, he deserves to have more bombs sent to him for that.    :idiot2:

Did you see him mate?  He was working his ticket and there was absolutely no need for it.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Agreed, he deserves to have more bombs sent to him for that.    :idiot2:

Pretty sure that's not what Wearside was getting at. But all season, as each Old Firm game has went by the SFA and the Police have been urging the clubs, players and coaching staff to help control the crowds.

Did you see him mate?  He was working his ticket and there was absolutely no need for it.

No I didn't, I was commenting because somebody said "Went to applaud the Celtic fans, and on the way back cupped his hands to ears when the Ranger fans booed."  I don't see anything too wrong with that considering what he's been through.

Did you see him mate?  He was working his ticket and there was absolutely no need for it.

No I didn't, I was commenting because somebody said "Went to applaud the Celtic fans, and on the way back cupped his hands to ears when the Ranger fans booed."  I don't see anything too wrong with that considering what he's been through.

You'd think he'd try to help matters by keeping a low profile for a bit.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

No I didn't, I was commenting because somebody said "Went to applaud the Celtic fans, and on the way back cupped his hands to ears when the Ranger fans booed."  I don't see anything too wrong with that considering what he's been through.

:thup:

---

Everytime Big Sam opens his mouth, he exposes himself as a the Culture of Fear manager he is.  :lol:

I don't know how I'd react if I'd gone through what he's been through, it sounds like a mountain is being made out of a mole hill.