The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest BooBoo

Giggs is unbelievable really. Still playing most games at 37. I know they were different players completely but by his last season at 35, Shearer looked he was running through tar, Giggs is still really fresh and I think could well play until he's 40.

Giggs is unbelievable really. Still playing most games at 37. I know they were different players completely but by his last season at 35, Shearer looked he was running through tar, Giggs is still really fresh and I think could well play until he's 40.

Giggs never had a career threatening injury though.

It's ironic that the year he was given the Player of the Year award he barely played well enough or regularly enough to win it.  This year would have at least been earned.

Guest kingdawson

He's banging Imogen ffs...of course he's gonna feel fresh.

Aye, some players are natural health freaks. Like Zidane, he seems thinner now than when he was playing even.

He's banging Imogen ffs...of course he's gonna feel fresh.

I would say the opposite tbh, I wouldn't be able to walk let alone play football :lol: