The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest Loven11

for anyone who follows local non league football.. spennymoor town beat west allotment 6-1 tonight.. spennymoor retained the northern league title for a second season running

Hope Bishop do the same to them on Saturday and congrats on winning the title again. :)

They didnt apply to go up. The ground needs a fair bit of work to do before

Its the right standards. The owner wants the club to have a fair bit of its own money behind it rather than him paying out for it. Both of which are well on track with plans for new stand and club house well under way to be done in a year or two. Then maybe they will look to move up.

There is a bit of a disliking towards the club from other fans of the northern league. But i think its mostly down to money. Spennymoor is a very healthy club for its level

Due to been owned by a millionaire (brad groves, ex villa player or something???)

for anyone who follows local non league football.. spennymoor town beat west allotment 6-1 tonight.. spennymoor retained the northern league title for a second season running

Would have been different if they'd played the whole allotment [/hoaryoldfootballjokes]

Apparently Adrian Durham has just said Carrick would walk into Barca's team. :lol:

He wouldn't walk into the team if Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Mascherano and Keita were all out injured.

I'm listening to this now, Messi, you'd love it. They're waxing lyrical about Carrick. 'Better than Busquets'.

Fergusion talking on TV3 cant speak more highly about their keeper. They'll probably pull out all the stops to sign him.

Thought he was almost certainly off to Bayern Munich?

Bayern might not even be in the CL next season though. I guess if it isnt confirmed then Man Utd can still hijack the deal.

It's said that Neuer only wants to go to Bayern, though. Wouldn't be surprised to see him as Man Utd Nr. 1 next season, though.

Last time I listened to talksport the presenters were happy to admit that they'd never heard of Yaya Toure and David Silva until Man City signed them, and that James Milner would be a better option than the latter.

Never again.

Last time I listened to talksport the presenters were happy to admit that they'd never heard of Yaya Toure and David Silva until Man City signed them, and that James Milner would be a better option than the latter.

Never again.

They're definitely wind up merchants, like, but I do think they generally believe a lot of what they're saying.

Just looking at Adrian Durham's wiki.

Durham currently hosts TalkSPORT's "Drivetime" Monday-Thursday between 4:00pm–7:00pm alongside ex-cricketer Darren Gough. Durham styles himself as the world's only Peterborough United fan.

:dowie:

Seriously, how much of an utter wanker is this guy?

I'd love a bunch of Posh fans to put him in hospital next time he's seen in town.

Aye, I normally stick it on with the premise of 'hah, lets see which idiots are falling for their crap'. Only to end up getting wound up myself anyway.  :lol:

It's proper trash though, radio equivalent to tabloid papers.