The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Mame Biram Diouf scored a hat-trick tonight on his debut for Blackburn. Would have been a decent second striker for us!

Since when is his third appereance a debut? ;)

Isn't it obvious I meant Carling Cup debut? I meant first START, my bad.

Mame Biram Diouf scored a hat-trick tonight on his debut for Blackburn. Would have been a decent second striker for us!

Since when is his third appereance a debut? ;)

Isn't it obvious I meant Carling Cup debut? I meant first START, my bad.

Already debuted in the Carling Cup for Man Utd. ;)

:lol: I know what you mean.

I hate Denmark. Absolutely loathe that country and its people speaking with potatoes shoved down their fucking throaths. Also hate fucking ex-pats who can't do nothing but talk shit about their own country.

I hate Denmark. Absolutely loathe that country and its people speaking with potatoes shoved down their f***ing throaths. Also hate f***ing ex-pats who can't do nothing but talk s*** about their own country.

are you a rosenborg fan?

I hate Denmark. Absolutely loathe that country and its people speaking with potatoes shoved down their f***ing throaths. Also hate f***ing ex-pats who can't do nothing but talk s*** about their own country.

are you a rosenborg fan?

They're my Norwegian team, yeah. Go to most of their matches so can't really help it. :lol:

are you a rosenborg fan?

They're my Norwegian team, yeah. Go to most of their matches so can't really help it. :lol:

hehe, I live in Denmark, and they do talk with a f***ing potato shoved down their throats!

But it was a fellow Icelander that scored against you ;)

Why can't Bale be English :(

Because he's Welsh.

May aswell ask why Modric can't be English too :lol:

Bloody hell, what a generic response. I knew one three of you spackers would say it. Thought it might be Kaiz, but you've disappointed me.

Edit: Kaiz did it anyway.

Because he's Welsh.

Bloody hell, what a generic response. I knew one of you spackers would say it. Thought it might be Kaiz, but you've disappointed me.

:lol:

Sorry mate

Because he's Welsh.

Bloody hell, what a generic response. I knew one three of you spackers would say it. Thought it might be Kaiz, but you've disappointed me.

Edit: Kaiz did it anyway.

Of course, it's the way it should be! :smug: