The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Can't understand this 'can't give it if he wasn't sure' business. Obviously he was sure, I doubt he was saying to the referee 'well I dunno, might as well give it though.'. :lol:

You can blatantly tell the linesman wasn't sure man. He says fuck all at the beginning then suddenly signals for a goal?

Anyway Chelsea will now win.

Hope so. :thup:

x2

Man.... I remember when I used to like Tottenham, then I joined the N-O forums. Can't stand them anymore :lol:

I'm hoping Chelsea keep the pressure on Man. Utd tbh,

Can't understand this 'can't give it if he wasn't sure' business. Obviously he was sure, I doubt he was saying to the referee 'well I dunno, might as well give it though.'. :lol:

You can blatantly tell the linesman wasn't sure man. He says fuck all at the beginning then suddenly signals for a goal?

Anyway Chelsea will now win.

Hope so. :thup:

x2

Man.... I remember when I used to like Tottenham, then I joined the N-O forums. Can't stand them anymore :lol:

I'm hoping Chelsea keep the pressure on Man. Utd tbh,

Fair enough  :thup: what I'm hoping for too.

Spurs striking talent is almost as bad as ours, and theirs cost a lot more money.

pavlyuchenko did absolutely nothing good today. just about every time the ball came to him he fucked up, and his runs off the ball were a joke. appalling performance from him.

Is there a reason that Defo has fallen apart this season? He was awesome last year season.

He's well over-rated.

Greedy prick, just puts his head down and shoots from anywhere.  Also the worst penalty taker I've ever seen.

Is there a reason that Defo has fallen apart this season? He was awesome last year season.

Injuries, hasn't hit his stride since. 

I've thought the same mind - throughout his career he's always scored goals given time on the pitch up until this year.

I've thought the same mind - throughout his career he's always scored goals given time on the pitch up until this year.

:thup:

I thought he's had a similar barren spell when he was transferred from Spurs to Portsmouth, I assumed the pressure was getting to him, or something like that.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:thup:

I thought he's had a similar barren spell when he was transferred from Spurs to Portsmouth, I assumed the pressure was getting to him, or something like that.

I've always thought he was a 'Purple Patch' striker, where he seems to score 2-3 in a batch and then can go months without scoring again. Agree with the comment that says he's ball greedy and just shoots regardless. His shots to goal ratio must be shocking.  :lol: