The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

In 3-4 minutes Villa have gone from winning 2-1 to losing 2-3.

RV are starting to make our 6 not seem that special.

Nah, they have only scored 4 against them so far in tow games and have conceded 3 in that time aswell.

If anything it makes for a worrying season for West Ham.

Guest neesy111

What the fuck's that noise I keep hearing on the Villa coverage? :lol:

...and no, it's not the sound of the ball hitting Villa's net.

i can hear it, sound's like someone who has no voice screaming :lol:

What the fuck's that noise I keep hearing on the Villa coverage? :lol:

...and no, it's not the sound of the ball hitting Villa's net.

i can hear it, sound's like someone who has no voice screaming :lol:

eh?

Guest neesy111

Celtic season is so bad they have been knocked out of Europe twice this before we have even got to September!!!!

It's unlikely, but one of the Old Firm not finishing top two up there would be fantastic.

Hearts did it a few years ago before their owner went mad :lol:

Celtic season is so bad they have been knocked out of Europe twice this before we have even got to September!!!!

It's unlikely, but one of the Old Firm not finishing top two up there would be fantastic.

Probably benefit Celtic tbh. Not got a big squad so it won't be stretched like Rangers will be until they go out of Europe.

Hearts did it a few years ago before their owner went mad :lol:

Celtic will get the SPL title though, which just shows how bad the SPL really is, I'm starting to doubt if the Old Firm are even Championship standard now.

Guest neesy111

So it doesn't look like Kevin McDonald is going to get the Villa job then.

Sad, looked like he could take those cunts down :lol:

Be bigger than Spurs getting in the top 4 in the PL. Gers & Celtic in recent years have stopped doing what they used to do nabbing all the other clubs best players, they still have that extra bit qualtiy & they beat some teams at home before the kick off but the gap is closing. Laudrup & Larrson see Beatie & Samaras :lol: