The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Niel what happened with Neville and Mancini?

Not sure. Think Mancini said something (not sure if it was aimed at Neville or not) but Phil wasn't happy about it. Probably just RM being pissed off at losing - as I say, we didn't even have to play well today and we still came from behind against the richest club in the league (world?) to win.

Everton are hilarious. So consistent.

Relegation form first half of the season. Title-winning second half.

Ridiculously frustrating, year after year.

Bayern Munich beat St Pauli 1-8 today.

Aye, Wolfsburg's survival will come down to the last day. Them and Munchingladback both on 35 points, Wolf with the better GD.

Guest kingdawson

So much better without Crouch.

Is this a serious post?

Our strikers have been a disaster yet again. They don't provide anything, they don't find space, they give our midfield no options. Defoe and Pav have been utter crap (again).

So much better without Crouch.

Is this a serious post?

Our strikers have been a disaster yet again. They don't provide anything, they don't find space, they give our midfield no options. Defoe and Pav have been utter crap (again).

Blackpool have imposed themselves more in the last 15 minutes. Less diagonal punts and you're still playing well though. VdV almost got on the end of Bale's low cross.

Guest kingdawson

Danny Rose has been really impressive.

He's been excellent tbf. Him Sandro and Modric have played well (and Bale for the last 10 mins).

Where do you need to strengthen apart from get a good striker or 2 KD? A centre back? I dunno, seems a stereotypical criticism but I still think teams can bully Spurs and get up and at them.

Guest kingdawson

Where do you need to strengthen apart from get a good striker or 2 KD? A centre back? I dunno, seems a stereotypical criticism but I still think teams can bully Spurs and get up and at them.

2 strikers and a GK and we're good to go.

Blackpool are defending well. Seems like they might just have gained some Premiership experience just in the nick of time. Might cost them the goals they need to stay up, mind you.