The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Fleetwood 0-2 Wimbledon

Good for them :thup:

Yup. Same shiz as what happened to those Salzburg fans.

MKSC wont like it but I really hope they get promoted, especially over Luton fucking Town.

Any reason why they've moved the playoff final to the CoMS?

To preserve the Wembley pitch for the CL final? FA Cup final + the play-off finals is more than enough. 

To preserve the Wembley pitch for the CL final? FA Cup final + the play-off finals is more than enough. 

Fair enough I suppose, seems a shame to rob those fans that get to the final. If it was AFC v Luton it could easily exceed the CoMS capacity at Wembley whereas Whitley Bay will be playing there infront of 80,000 spare seats.

Fair enough I suppose, seems a shame to rob those fans that get to the final. If it was AFC v Luton it could easily exceed the CoMS capacity at Wembley whereas Whitley Bay will be playing there infront of 80,000 spare seats.

Wasn't being a dick btw. The pitch has barely be played on for months and it's going to host 3 games in 3 days plus the FA Cup final plus the Champions League final within a few weeks. It'll be like the fucking Somme unless some of the games are played elsewhere.

Wasn't being a dick btw. The pitch has barely be played on for months and it's going to host 3 games in 3 days plus the FA Cup final plus the Champions League final within a few weeks. It'll be like the fucking Somme unless some of the games are played elsewhere.

No i know and I agree, just the problem with having pissed money away on Wembley and then after paying for it not having it as a dedicated football venue that it can't actually fulfil its role.

No i know and I agree, just the problem with having pissed money away on Wembley and then after paying for it not having it as a dedicated football venue that it can't actually fulfil its role.

Bingo.

Should never have been built. Nearly a billion quid when the country already had several stadia capable of hosting big games.

Criminal. :hmm:

That's another thread though.

Bingo.

Should never have been built. Nearly a billion quid when the country already had several stadia capable of hosting big games.

Criminal. :hmm:

That's another thread though.

My sentiments exactly.

BBC: QPR found guilty on two charges of third party ownership. No points deduction.

Laughable.

Hmm, there really are no point in the rules in football anymore is there, they just do whatever the fuck they feel like at the time...

They wouldn't really deduct QPR points, a precedent was set when the FA refused to dock West Ham points for the whole Tevez/Mascherano affair.

Thought the rules had changed or been tightened since then, line in the sand type stuff.

They wouldn't really deduct QPR points, a precedent was set when the FA refused to dock West Ham points for the whole Tevez/Mascherano affair.

The rules have changed though.

Ugh...really hate the thought of dickhead Warnock back in the Prem.

I like him personally, he's a love/hate guy but think he's a decent manager.

Ugh...really hate the thought of dickhead Warnock back in the Prem.

I like him personally, he's a love/hate guy but think he's a decent manager.

He's shown himself up to be the double standard setting cunt that he is.

He was fucking furious when West Ham 'broke the rules' and sent Sheff United down and a few years later he's doing the exact same thing ffs :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Football focus playing the Libertines for QPR montage as Doherty is a massive QPR fan. He used to produce his own fanzine and sell it outside the ground.

Obviously before the heroine.

The rules have changed though.

Didn't realise, what's the crack now?