The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Wtf is Pearson doing asking questions about Pulis' dead mam..

f***ing hell.

Aye I know. Then they cut dirty 'arry short on his tribute like a bunch of class-less pricks. Why ask a question about Pulis then cut the answer short?

Guest Heneage

I predict right now that Tottenham will have a terrible season next year, and Redknapp will be gone at the end of the season. You can just see it happening.

Depends how much they give him really. Who he'll buy I don't know they need a top quality centre back.

Oh, and re Stoke, their display against us the other week was the most primitive, horrible, cynical display of gamesmanship and anti-football I've ever seen.

I never thought anything could make me want those vile lottery winning tossbuckets to win silverware but I fucking hope they murder Stoke. Even if Pullis does have his dead mother there (dreadful, cloying line of questioning from the MOTD gimp there)

I predict right now that Tottenham will have a terrible season next year, and Redknapp will be gone at the end of the season. You can just see it happening.

Depends how much they give him really. Who he'll buy I don't know they need a top quality centre back.

Hands off Fabricio I think...

If only for England to then employ a manager who's tarnished before he's even started.

heskey is a fucking idiot. That clip doesnt convey just how embarassing his rant was, and how long it went on for.

Said last night that he was lucky not to get a red. To have that much of a go at a ref to the extent that he's in his face shouting plus the fact it went on for ages is the worst example of dissent I've seen for a long time. Bang out of order.

heskey is a fucking idiot. That clip doesnt convey just how embarassing his rant was, and how long it went on for.

Said last night that he was lucky not to get a red. To have that much of a go at a ref to the extent that he's in his face shouting plus it went on for ages is the worst example of dissent I've seen for a long time. Bang out of order.

And what's worse is that any "manager" with half a brain would have subbed him there and then. In fact, they wouldn't have had him on the pitch in the first place, but that's by the bye.

Gary McAllister is a horrible shit house.

Sorry. Just wanted to say that.

Said last night that he was lucky not to get a red. To have that much of a go at a ref to the extent that he's in his face shouting plus it went on for ages is the worst example of dissent I've seen for a long time. Bang out of order.

And what's worse is that any "manager" with half a brain would have subbed him there and then. In fact, they wouldn't have had him on the pitch in the first place, but that's by the bye.

Gary McAllister is a horrible shit house.

Sorry. Just wanted to say that.

Major surgery needed in the summer on your squad? Seems to have gone a bit stale from the outside looking in. 

Mancini is a right nobhead.

Picks a fight with someone every time Man City don't win.

Loved it last year when he picked a fight with Moyes when we were outplaying them. I wonder who'd win that one.

Guest kingdawson

I actually think the opposite. His comments recently indicate that he's well and truely fed up with a few players so hopefully it's the return of the cut throat, no nonsence Redknapp and not this 'nice guy' imposter we've had this season.

He said we need to bring in "class players" too. All sounds promising.

I actually think the opposite. His comments recently indicate that he's well and truely fed up with a few players so hopefully it's the return of the cut throat, no nonsence Redknapp and not this 'nice guy' imposter we've had this season.

Nee offense but which 'class' players are going to move to Spurs?

Guest kingdawson

Nee offense but which 'class' players are going to move to Spurs?

Loads tbh. Say what you like but we're an attractive option for players these days. I'm not saying world class players because that's obviously unrealistic but class players? yes we can do that (much like we did with players like Modric and Berbatov without Europe to attract them).