The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Blistering sunshine, your team is cruising to another title and you're sat behind the nice man that made it all possible.

What do you show in response? Pure unadulterated APATHY. Arms fucking crossed like a prick. I'd disown the cunt if that was my child.

Blistering sunshine, your team is cruising to another title and you're sat behind the nice man that made it all possible.

What do you show in response? Pure unadulterated APATHY. Arms fucking crossed like a prick. I'd disown the cunt if that was my child.

:lol: He's still on it. Kid was fucking bored to tears, though.

What do you show in response? Pure unadulterated APATHY. Arms f***ing crossed like a prick. I'd disown the c*** if that was my child.

:lol: He's still on it. Kid was f***ing bored to tears, though.

I'd get jitters if I was at SJP and I happened to be sat behind Shola.

The kid's a Man United fan sitting behind Alex fucking Ferguson, why is he not excited. Cretin.

What do you show in response? Pure unadulterated APATHY. Arms f***ing crossed like a prick. I'd disown the c*** if that was my child.

The kid's a Man United fan sitting behind Alex fucking Ferguson, why is he not excited. Cretin.

Because SAF was there before his parents fucking met. He's part of the furniture. No appreciation, man.

They think it's always going to be like this. Look at Chelsea, several managers, players from various regimes trying to work together under some new guy.

They've never had to deal with that, of course they're spoiled rotten.

Don't yearn for the day when we're like them, look forward to the day they realize they've become us.

The kid's a Man United fan sitting behind Alex f***ing Ferguson, why is he not excited. Cretin.

Because SAF was there before his parents f***ing met. He's part of the furniture. No appreciation, man.

They think it's always going to be like this. Look at Chelsea, several managers, players from various regimes trying to work together under some new guy.

They've never had to deal with that, of course they're spoiled rotten.

Don't yearn for the day when we're like them, look forward to the day they realize they've become us.

I remember the first time I watched a Newcastle match in the flesh. I was sat right next to the touchline and Damien Duff came up to take a throw-in. I was literally like two feet away for him.

I blanked for a second and just thought "shit.. man, it's Damien Duff. He's... Real." :lol: