The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Why do some footballs always have dubious looking stains on the front of their shirts ? Reo Cocker's just come out of the dressing room and he's already got a big stain on his shirt.

its often vicks type vopour rub. they reckon it aids the breathing and helps get better use of oxygen.

Well you learn something new, every day.

What did you think it was?

lard

Why do some footballs always have dubious looking stains on the front of their shirts ? Reo Cocker's just come out of the dressing room and he's already got a big stain on his shirt.

its often vicks type vopour rub. they reckon it aids the breathing and helps get better use of oxygen.

lard

Cum

I thought it was just sweat, they used their shirt to wipe it off, that's why I was a little surprised to see it on Reo Coker having not even started the game yet.

Great finish by Young.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

lard

Cum

Note to self: Don't swap shirts with Toon's Taylor.

lard

Cum

:lol:

lard

Cum

:lol:

Both of you would love it. Freaks.  >:D

Guest firetotheworks

I really like Joe Hart's style. With everything he does he seems to say 'f*** this pressure s***, I'm an absolutely class goalkeeper.'

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I really like Joe Hart's style. With everything he does he seems to say 'f*** this pressure s***, I'm an absolutely class goalkeeper.'

Hate to bring a topic into the conversation that Dave Almighty is tired of but... Joe Hart was exactly the same as Tim Krul is at the moment during his first season at Man City. Pretty erratic and desperate to 'prove' himself, which often came over as silly decision making. Look at Hart now.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Here's a really intreting question, what the fuck does Maxi Rodriguez does on a football pitch? i've been seeing his name in the Liverpool line-up since last season yet barley noticed him in any game.

I see a slightly amusing youtube video in the making here.