The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Didn't even know it was on but Colombia have won the Toulon tournament. Beat France on friendlies, wonder if we had scouts present at it?

For those needing a football fix later Olimpo v Newells later could be worth a watch, Olimpo win and River go back in the relegation playoffs with 2 games to play.

Didn't even know it was on but Colombia have won the Toulon tournament. Beat France on friendlies, wonder if we had scouts present at it?

Watched France vs Italy from that tourney earlier in the week - I fear for Italian football if that's their future. 

Watched France vs Italy from that tourney earlier in the week - I fear for Italian football if that's their future. 

watched that as well - was like a 2nd or 3rd choice french side too. shocking quality from both sides really.

For all the insomniacs / addicts who need their football fix it's the first leg of the Copa Libertadores final later at Centenario. Peñarol v Santos.

EDIT: The barras have spent $70k on pyrotechnics for it n all.

For all the insomniacs / addicts who need their football fix it's the first leg of the Copa Libertadores final later at Centenario. Peñarol v Santos.

EDIT: The barras have spent $70k on pyrotechnics for it n all.

You staying up to watch Disco? I'm tempted.

I want to but it would not be beneficial in the slightest to my performance at work tomorrow so I'm undecided.

Either way be interesting to see how much leeway the ref (as he won't be Brazilian) gives Neymar and his theatrics.

I want to but it would not be beneficial in the slightest to my performance at work tomorrow so I'm undecided.

Either way be interesting to see how much leeway the ref (as he won't be Brazilian) gives Neymar and his theatrics.

just watched it....ended 0-0 but Penarol should have took the game by at least 1 goal...they had the better chances and had a goal disallowed.

Santos definitely the happier of the 2...they made mistakes and were fortunate to get away with a 0-0.

Watched a bit of the U17s WC yesterday. France were so much physically better than Argentina which made the game somewhat of a mismatch. Some decent football was played though, some good football in the Mexico - North Korea game as well.