The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Ujah with another hattrick today. Would be cheap and talented backup.

Make that four.

Would we not struggle with a worky P though?

Didn't think of that...

I guess. Can't see a Tippeliga player be deemed as a special talent. Without really knowing the criteria of deeming a player a special talent..

England are on tonight btw, for anyone that's interested. Up against the historical footballing nation of Rwanda.

Just about to kick off, on Eurosport, for anyone that's interested.

Ujah with another hattrick  today. Would be cheap and talented backup.

Make that four.

Any of the informed Scandinavians have opinions on Ujah, Nosa, and Chukwuma Bentley? I've heard a lot of decent things about the first two especially. Ujah should be cracking the SE soon if he continues at this rate.

Germany under 17 ,full of Turks and Kurds, leads with a goal against Ecuador after finished first half. Pretty even match with a couple of decent looking players. The goalscorer, Samed Yesil, one of the best so far.

Ujah with another hattrick  today. Would be cheap and talented backup.

Make that four.

Any of the informed Scandinavians have opinions on Ujah, Nosa, and Chukwuma Bentley? I've heard a lot of decent things about the first two especially. Ujah should be cracking the SE soon if he continues at this rate.

Great potential in Ujah and Nosa. Ujah seems to be a terrific goalscorer and a constant threat in and around the box. Nosa is a powerful midfielder with a good engine who can turn games around. Also a decent goalscorer. Bentley isn`t especially rated in Norway nowadays. He`s not bad though, but definitely not good enough to be shipped out to PL.

6-1 Okan Aydin. Germany playing some really good football.

Final whistle.

Samed Yesil, Robin Yalcin, Emcre Can and Mitchell Weiser all looked really good prospects. No one really stood out for Ecuador.

6-1 Okan Aydin. Germany playing some really good football.

Final whistle.

Samed Yesil, Robin Yalcin, Emcre Can and Mitchell Weiser all looked really good prospects. No one really stood out for Ecuador.

Yalcin stood out to me the most. Looked like he has the potential to become a real quality player in the future. Ecuadors 'defending' was embarrassing at the end though.