The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Oh no, one thing you can be sure of is that I disagree with what you're saying.

I think Keane is overrated, what do you think?

I think Jenas goes missing during game, what do you think?

I think Hutton is pretty rubbish, what do you think?

I think Bentley isn't that good, what do you think?

I think Pavlychenko is a poacher that scores goals but doesnt offer much else, what do you think?

I think Vill rely on Young too much and played poorly today, what do you think?

I think we generally play better football than Villa, what do you think?

I think we rarely play long ball except as a back up plan when things go wrong, what do you think?

Disagree on the Pavulychenko comment and the long ball comment. Most of the others I don't know about or don't give enough of a shit about to say, really. The "we play generally better football than Villa" one has quite a lot of sticking points, the main one being what is constituted as "better" or "good" football.

I think Pavlychenko is a poacher that scores goals but doesnt offer much else, what do you think?

I think we rarely play long ball except as a back up plan when things go wrong, what do you think?

Jenas should be beneficial in the Champion's League though,as he has plenty of experience,if he can remember it,of course.

Guest kingdawson

Disagree on the Pavulychenko comment and the long ball comment. Most of the others I don't know about or don't give enough of a s*** about to say, really. The "we play generally better football than Villa" one has quite a lot of sticking points, the main one being what is constituted as "better" or "good" football.

More attractive football...

btw you disagree on the long ball comment meaning you think we're a long ball team?

I think you play at least as much long ball as you do carpet football, if not more. I'm unsure whether you're primarily a "long ball" team but watching you recently I've seen Crouch heading down to Lennon about a million times.

Guest kingdawson

I think you play at least as much long ball as you do carpet football, if not more. I'm unsure whether you're primarily a "long ball" team but watching you recently I've seen Crouch heading down to Lennon about a million times.

Yeh can you answer the question about Villa too please?

I think Villa play some nice counter-attacking football but when they're unable to do that the stuff they play can be turgid. Spurs I see as less of a counter attacking team, in truth a team who mix it up. However, it sometimes doesn't take long before it's twatted up to Crouch.

It's a hard question to give a definitive answer to as I love watching counter attacking sides and therefore my judgement is clouded by that somewhat.

KD,not to piss on your/Tottenhams chips or owt but we've played in the Champion's League,indeed on one occasion we even got to the 2nd phase,and we ain't the Sky 4.

"in recent history"

I'd say recent history will be since anyone but the sky 4 won the league then (since you brought that one up)? That would be Blackburn in 1995, we were in the 2nd stage of the CL in 2003, recent enough for me, and a magnificent achievement, when was the last time you matched that?

Well i obviously don't see that as "recent history" hence why i also mention Arsenal not winning anything in recent history even though they won the FA cup in 05.

Basically making it up as you go along. The yardstick I gave you was fair enough, though it doesn't suit argument for you, so won't be used, instead you'll pluck something out of thing air and use that.

I think Villa play some nice counter-attacking football but when they're unable to do that the stuff they play can be turgid. Spurs I see as less of a counter attacking team, in truth a team who mix it up. However, it sometimes doesn't take long before it's twatted up to Crouch.

It's a hard question to give a definitive answer to as I love watching counter attacking sides and therefore my judgement is clouded by that somewhat.

The fact that most of the Villa fans seemed to hate the football they were playing last seasons should say it all. From a neutral pov, I find it hard that anyone would pick Villa over spurs to watch. For some reason everyone seems to love having a go at them and Kingdawson though, I don't really get it.