The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I'd give Sousa a month, I really don't think they'll turn it around. The morale from last season just looks like it's disappeared, the team seems shot to pieces.

What a ridiculous assessment. They've got one back now, so I think you'll find you're completely wrong.

Guest neesy111

I was just talking to a Leicester fan before, he say's they pass the ball fine, but can't finish.  Sounds exactly like Swansea under him.

Guest neesy111

With players like Richard Hughes, Liam Lawrence, Dave Kitson etc in the side they'll stay in this league comfortably imo, despite the shaky start.

I was looking at their starting line-up and I thought how on earth are they struggling.

With players like Richard Hughes, Liam Lawrence, Dave Kitson etc in the side they'll stay in this league comfortably imo, despite the shaky start.

I was looking at their starting line-up and I thought how on earth are they struggling.

a championship version of us when we went down. good players but no heart or organisation.

Guest neesy111

a championship version of us when we went down. good players but no heart or organisation.

well winning 6-1 shows they have something, probably the lift they need to kick-start their season.

I was just talking to a Leicester fan before, he say's they pass the ball fine, but can't finish.   Sounds exactly like Swansea under him.

Except Swansea could defend.