The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

The big club argument is one of the most tedious things possible, but to claim Liverpool are anything other than a big club is moronic in the extreme. Then again I'm not sure why I'm surprised.

Just because I view things differently doesn't mean I'm right or your right though.  I have this discussion many times with different people and get different responses.  I haven't actually said they are a small club, but I'm saying they are not the massive they were and what they fans view them still being.

Guest neesy111

Chelsea a big club but Liverpool aren't?

Now that's nonsense.

So if Liverpool drop into being a mid-table team, does that automatically still make them a Big Club, no it shouldn't.

People define being a big club on different criteria.

they'd still be a big club even if they got relegated if you ask me

So how long do you say your past glories count you as being a big club then?

West Ham - despicable club like. Hated them since the farce with Sheffield United.

yup and combined with the ever detestable gold and sullivan there are few clubs i wish more ill on

Aye I can't stand to look at either of those cunts.

As much as I don't want to have to say it but Liverpool are a massive club. WE shouldn't be talking about living off past victories!

Liverpool are not a massive club, the last 20 years have proven it.  Soon as they lost their golden generation of Keegan, Dalgleish etc they've done basically fuck all in the league.  Moaning bunch of fans as well, who think because they've run loads of titles mean they have a define right to be at the top.

:lol: I don't even know where to begin, with that post.