The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I don't really have a problem with Man City having money and using it... but it does bother me how it is being used. Playing with a gazillion defensive midfielders and only one striker even at home. Only got two attack minded players out there. Boring.

Unless Joe Hart completely implodes, England have a very good keeper for the next decade and further.

Given's better.

Irrelevant to my point, but I don't agree anyway. People are quick to ignore Hart because of his age, but I haven't seen a better keeper over the past few seasons, even when I only saw him play in U21 games.

Villarreal vs. Atletico tonight - could be an absolute belter IMO.

Edit: also, I see boring Mou has got Madrid scoring an average 2.75 goals per game. And only 4 conceded in 8, impressive stuff.

No chance Hart is better than Given. He's hyped up because he's English but he's had what, only a few good games this season (and a howler)? He had a decent season at Birmingham last year but that's completely different from playing for a team expected to challenge and win things. Given is still the excellent 'keeper that he was for us, and imo he was the best shot-stopper in the league during his time with us.