The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Walcott always looks better coming off the bench imo. I like the threat he can bring in the last quarter of games but he's horrible to watch sometimes.

He's done OK tonight.

I know but he's better off the bench and has been a bit frustrating when his lack ability lets him down when his pace has created a genuine chance.

I'd always have him in the squad though. :)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Euro U21 qualifiers

Iceland [4 - 1] Germany

5' [1 - 0] B. Bjarnason

49' [1 - 1] Grosskreutz

53' [2 - 1] Sigurdsson

55' [3 - 1] Sigthorsson

84' [4 - 1] A. Finnbogason

:snod:

:clap2:

Hafðu bonny sveinn!

Just saw Sweden beat Scotland 3-0. Scotland was shite, but the swedes had some really interesting young players making a good game. They might have a great new generation in Bajrami, Lustig, Toivonen, Wernbloom, Safari and Berg. Ibrahimovic, Bajrami and Toivonen scored in a great livewly performance.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Never a goal.

How sad must you be to pay £50 or whatever to go to Wembley and boo as soon as a goal is conceded btw?

They'll have paid the £50 waiting for the chance to boo, they're all cunts.

Just saw Sweden beat Scotland 3-0. Scotland was shite, but the swedes had some really interesting young players making a good game. They might have a great new generation in Bajrami, Lustig, Toivonen, Wernbloom, Safari and Berg. Ibrahimovic, Bajrami and Toivonen scored in a great livewly performance.

He ran the show for PSV against the Toon few weeks ago. What I'd give for the Toon to have a player like that.