The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest kingdawson

Dear God. I'm at work and decided and decided to place a £10 bet on Kevin Davies to score anytime (i originally put the tenner on him getting the first goal but decided against it when i was about to place the fucking bet). I check on GG to see the score and it's 3-0. I then find out it's 3-2 and convince my mate to ditch work for a bit to watch the remaining few minutes. We run to the pub which is about 3 minutes away only to see mr receding hairline make it 4. Now i'm, back in the office doing paperwork.

Spurs spoil my mood again. Fucking great.

Dear God. I'm at work and decided and decided to place a £10 bet on Kevin Davies to score anytime (i originally put the tenner on him getting the first goal but decided against it when i was about to place the f***ing bet). I check on GG to see the score and it's 3-0. I then find out it's 3-2 and convince my mate to ditch work for a bit to watch the remaining few minutes. We run to the pub which is about 3 minutes away only to see mr receding hairline make it 4. Now i'm, back in the office doing paperwork.

Spurs spoil my mood again. f***ing great.

Oh so you're not 12. That's a surprise.

Guest kingdawson

Dear God. I'm at work and decided and decided to place a £10 bet on Kevin Davies to score anytime (i originally put the tenner on him getting the first goal but decided against it when i was about to place the f***ing bet). I check on GG to see the score and it's 3-0. I then find out it's 3-2 and convince my mate to ditch work for a bit to watch the remaining few minutes. We run to the pub which is about 3 minutes away only to see mr receding hairline make it 4. Now i'm, back in the office doing paperwork.

Are you dissapointed? is that the legal age for marriage in Rio de Janiero?

Wow, Man Utd, what a line-up

van der Saar

Brown Vidic Ferdinand Evra

OShea Fletcher Carrick Obertan

Park

Hernandez.

Can see this being a draw. Honestly, what a shit team they've put out.

Wow, Man Utd, what a line-up

van der Saar

Brown Vidic Ferdinand Evra

OShea Fletcher Carrick Obertan

Park

Hernandez.

Can see this being a draw. Honestly, what a shit team they've put out.

They're only playing Wolves, though.

Not disappointed, but surprised.

Dear God. I'm at work and decided and decided to place a £10 bet on Kevin Davies to score anytime (i originally put the tenner on him getting the first goal but decided against it when i was about to place the fucking bet). I check on GG to see the score and it's 3-0. I then find out it's 3-2 and convince my mate to ditch work for a bit to watch the remaining few minutes. We run to the pub which is about 3 minutes away only to see mr receding hairline make it 4. Now i'm, back in the office doing paperwork.

Spurs spoil my mood again. Fucking great.

:lol: You bet against your team, KD You earned that mood, man.

Guest kingdawson

Not disappointed, but surprised.

AH it's 18 years old but 16 years if you have the parents consent. Are you Kleberson's mate?

Guest kingdawson

Mike i always always bet against us. I've actually never bet anything positive regarding spurs to be totally honest.

Mike i always always bet against us. I've actually never bet anything positive regarding spurs to be totally honest.

:lol: Holy shit. How does that work out for you? Are you paying for a reverse jinx, or are you making money?