The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest kingdawson

Dear God. I'm at work and decided and decided to place a £10 bet on Kevin Davies to score anytime (i originally put the tenner on him getting the first goal but decided against it when i was about to place the f***ing bet). I check on GG to see the score and it's 3-0. I then find out it's 3-2 and convince my mate to ditch work for a bit to watch the remaining few minutes. We run to the pub which is about 3 minutes away only to see mr receding hairline make it 4. Now i'm, back in the office doing paperwork.

Spurs spoil my mood again. f***ing great.

:lol: You bet against your team, KD You earned that mood, man.

Mike i always always bet against us. I've actually never bet anything positive regarding spurs to be totally honest.

:lol: Holy s***. How does that work out for you? Are you paying for a reverse jinx, or are you making money?

Luckily i'm losing money when it's in relation to spurs but on the whole i win more than i lose.

Dear God. I'm at work and decided and decided to place a £10 bet on Kevin Davies to score anytime (i originally put the tenner on him getting the first goal but decided against it when i was about to place the f***ing bet). I check on GG to see the score and it's 3-0. I then find out it's 3-2 and convince my mate to ditch work for a bit to watch the remaining few minutes. We run to the pub which is about 3 minutes away only to see mr receding hairline make it 4. Now i'm, back in the office doing paperwork.

Spurs spoil my mood again. f***ing great.

:lol: You bet against your team, KD You earned that mood, man.

Mike i always always bet against us. I've actually never bet anything positive regarding spurs to be totally honest.

:lol: Holy s***. How does that work out for you? Are you paying for a reverse jinx, or are you making money?

Luckily i'm losing money when it's in relation to spurs but on the whole i win more than i lose.

:thup: I'd be a millionaire if I was betting against my NFL team.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Hargreaves :(:(:(:(

Sad, sad, story. Career over.

EDIT:

SSN saying its hamstring and not his knee, but you've got to wonder now. 2 years of back to back knee issues, 1st game back, 5 mins gone and he's out.

haha, he just won me 50£ (500NOK) :)

had a bet with my mate that he would limp off during the game :D

Harsh :lol:

could see it coming miles down the road. Such bad luck for him. Worst is he is actually quite a good player!

Every time something like this happens (and it happens a lot) I question the preparation players receive. Hargreaves has been in training since September IIRC, how can he not be physically fit? Surely he's been playing loads of reserve games? Alright the standard isn't as high etc but you're doing all the same movements, acceleration, turning, taking tackles etc. There's no reason why he shouldn't be pretty close to full match fitness.

Players often come back from long term injuries and get injured straight away. Why?