The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Dortmund with a 0-4 win over Hannover and look well on course for the title, their fans deserve a title one of the best in Europe. I just love their squad as well, so many young players in the team and so much talent.

1. Dortmund     11  9  1  1  27:7   28

2. Mainz        11  8  0  3  19:11  24

3. Frankfurt    11  6  1  4  20:11  19

9. Bayern M.    11  4  4  3  15:13  16

Guest Geordiesned

I can't believe John Barnes has moved the birth of his son to give punditry on Sky! And he's not even going to leave now!!

Dortmund with a 0-4 win over Hannover and look well on course for the title, their fans deserve a title one of the best in Europe. I just love their squad as well, so many young players in the team and so much talent.

1. Dortmund     11  9  1  1  27:7   28

Absolutely. Love their head coach as well. Jürgen Klopp is one of the very best, young German coaches out there.

Would love to see them winning the title. Unfortunately, I can still see Bayern winning it.

Absolutely. Love their head coach as well. Jürgen Klopp is one of the very best, young German coaches out there.

Would love to see them winning the title. Unfortunately, I can still see Bayern winning it.

Yup even their coach is young!

(18) Götze

(21) Subotic, Hummels, Kagawa

(22) Lewandowski, Großkreutz, Sahin

It´s just scary how much potential this team has. Love to watch them play as well, a shame the Newcastle game was aired at the same time so I missed today´s thrashing over Hannover.

Mainz and Frankfurt in the top 3, get in. :lol:

Shame the former are starting to slip after their perfect start.

They were always going to still finish mid-table at best. They just don't have the quality to finish top 5.

Yup even their coach is young!

(18) Götze

(21) Subotic, Hummels, Kagawa

(22) Lewandowski, Großkreutz, Sahin

It´s just scary how much potential this team has.

Massive potential indeed.

Hope they won't be in the same CL group next season as we.  :lol:

Absolutely want to see a big game at the Westfalenstadion (sp?). Looks fucking brilliant when it's full.

Aye that's on my hitlist too. Would settle for watching pretty much any German team though.