The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Roberto Mancini should put in the same bracket as Pulis & Allardyce for managers playing negative football.

I still cannot believe that Toure is the farthest forward of the three central midfielders. It's baffling. He's a good player with a surprisingly effective passing range, but they need someone who will contribute goals and good quality final balls. They also tend not to dominate possession in the way you would expect given the players in the centre. When you watch Chelsea and Inter, they dominate and pin the other team in the penalty box.

Guest neesy111

Roberto Mancini should put in the same bracket as Pulis & Allardyce for managers playing negative football.

I still cannot believe that Toure is the farthest forward of the three central midfielders. It's baffling. He's a good player with a surprisingly effective passing range, but they need someone who will contribute goals and good quality final balls. They also tend not to dominate possession in the way you would expect given the players in the centre. When you watch Chelsea and Inter, they dominate and pin the other team in the penalty box.

City's midfield is shockingly short of goals as well.

Arse vs Spurs is pretty serious.

always get the impression with that that it's become vicious in an attempt to legitimise itself, as stupid as that sounds

southampton - pompey the same, like they're out to prove how much they hate each other instead of actually wanting to win a football match & bragging rights

Strange thing to say about Arsenal v Spurs. Have you never seen the "dart through the nose" picture? When do you think it became vicious?

I think that people always feel their local derby is rougher because they grew up with it. Anyone saying that the Old Firm derby isn't the biggest in the UK is completely insane. You really should visit the Saracen's Head.