The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

The more I watch the penalty incident from our game, the more it becomes apparent Anelka was cheating. He didn't even just run into Howard, the way he jumped into him was pathetic. Made no attempt to go round him to get the ball. I guess it sums up the ugly side of the modern game where players are more interested in winning a penalty and hopefully getting the opposition player sent off.

I said something similar around the time of John Terry's scandal but I find it really frustrating when interviewers like Clem say to people like Marlon King: "Must be nice to get that goal after the tough times you've had."

How is it tough? He attacked an innocent girl, unprovoked and was sentenced to a small jail term really, if anything he should count himself lucky he's been able to find a club, I lost a lot of respect for Boothroyd when he signed him tbh.

she was asking for it

Much as I'd like to see Sunderland lose their unbeaten home record, a draw is probably preferable.

Don't want West Ham to get any points, even if that means Sunderland winning..

Same, especially if a loss would end their "comeback".

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Boa Morte looks like he could have invented football. Not because he's amazingly good at it, rather the looks old as the hills.