The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Wank penalty, just like the last one Drogba took.

Aye, terrible. Mid level height, mid level distance from centre and post - easiest kind to save (if you go the right way).

Best game I've seen this season.

It baffles me that there's any debate on the field about who should take penalties. If Lampard is the designated taker, he should have had it. Drogba grabbing the ball like that reminds me of kids in the park.

Over the last few years, I've never ceased to marvel at Chelsea's fitness levels. They ran Spurs ragged in the last 20 minutes and should have won.

Guest kingdawson

f***ing hell, ref is clearly a Chelsea fan :lol:

A disgusting performance by Dean. HE let the Chelski team abuse Bale. How the fuck died Essien stay onn the pitch? a total farce.

A disgusting performance by Dean. HE let the Chelski team abuse Bale. How the fuck died Essien stay onn the pitch? a total farce.

These posts are hilarious in their predictability. As soon as that game finished I thought to myself "KD will be on the forum moaning about the referee". Never mind any other aspect of the game, it's always the fucking referee.

He was shite for Chelsea in the first-half, then seemed determined to even it up in the second. Had a horrific game all-round. Your goal was offside, let's not forget.

Overall it added to what was a tremendous game of football. These are great days to be a Spurs fan, stop being such a mardy, moaning bastard all the time man. Even I find myself willing your lot to win games at times, such is my appreciation for the style of football you're playing - and of some of the individuals you have in your side.

Guest kingdawson

I'd be annoyed with Dean's performance if I were a Spurs fan, no doubt, but let's remember Spurs' goal should never have stood.

That's true but did you see the disgusting tackles those Cheatski scum were putting in yet no yellow? the foul on bale at the end...he actually didn't even give a free kick. Ekotto gets booked for a nothing challenge yet they can run wild with their tackles and not get booked?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'd be annoyed with Dean's performance if I were a Spurs fan, no doubt, but let's remember Spurs' goal should never have stood.

That's true but did you see the disgusting tackles those Cheatski scum were putting in yet no yellow? the foul on bale at the end...he actually didn't even give a free kick. Ekotto gets booked for a nothing challenge yet they can run wild with their tackles and not get booked?

kingdawson

Thick

Guest kingdawson

A disgusting performance by Dean. HE let the Chelski team abuse Bale. How the f*** died Essien stay onn the pitch? a total farce.

These posts are hilarious in their predictability. As soon as that game finished I thought to myself "KD will be on the forum moaning about the referee". Never mind any other aspect of the game, it's always the f***ing referee.

He was s**** for Chelsea in the first-half, then seemed determined to even it up in the second. Had a horrific game all-round. Your goal was offside, let's not forget.

Overall it added to what was a tremendous game of football. These are great days to be a Spurs fan, stop being such a mardy, moaning b****** all the time man. Even I find myself willing your lot to win games at time, such is my appreciation for the style of football you're playing.

He was shit for Chelsea in the first half? what when he didn't book Essien, didn't book ivanovic until late and generally let them get away with everything yet he books ekotto for nothing? ok mate.

Guest kingdawson

kingdawson

Thick

You're a clever guy man.

Was a pretty sick shot by Drogba to be fair.  Don't think Gomes really did all that wrong other than going to ground, took an unlucky bounce on him and he couldn't reposition.  Thank f*** though, I can't stand Tottenham winning.

Didn't kill the shot. A real keeper would have taken that in the bollocks if it meant saving it.

Been a a refreshingly open game this. Very enjoyable.

As much as I don't like Spurs, I enjoy watching them.  :lol:

As much as I love them, watching games this open every bloody week is terrifying.

Makes it more fun, yeah? The Keegan era was like that, you'd but shitting yourself out of sheer enjoyment and terror.  :lol:

Hey, I grew up with some bonkers Spurs teams too. The 86-87 team would have been the best of the lot, if Richard Gough had stayed. He didn't, the defense went to pot.

Difference is, I'm too old for this now, and I'm now on an American diet so my arteries are crying.

But the media tells me every game Spurs have ever played has been exciting. Its the 'Tottenham way'.

Guest kingdawson

As for our performance we were very good first half but poor in the second half. Redknapp made a bad decision taking Defoe off for Crouch. Pav and Crouch hardly ever works and taking off Defoe took away any genuine pace upfront. Our front pairing was fucking toothless second half.

For all of Chelski's possesion they hardly threatened and didn't look like scoring. We was dangerous on the counter but that changed when Defoe went off. Would i have taken a point at the beginning of this game? yes.

A disgusting performance by Dean. HE let the Chelski team abuse Bale. How the f*** died Essien stay onn the pitch? a total farce.

These posts are hilarious in their predictability. As soon as that game finished I thought to myself "KD will be on the forum moaning about the referee". Never mind any other aspect of the game, it's always the f***ing referee.

He was s**** for Chelsea in the first-half, then seemed determined to even it up in the second. Had a horrific game all-round. Your goal was offside, let's not forget.

Overall it added to what was a tremendous game of football. These are great days to be a Spurs fan, stop being such a mardy, moaning b****** all the time man. Even I find myself willing your lot to win games at time, such is my appreciation for the style of football you're playing.

He was shit for Chelsea in the first half? what when he didn't book Essien, didn't book ivanovic until late and generally let them get away with everything yet he books ekotto for nothing? ok mate.

Essien should've walked today like. Arguably in the first half and that was a definite second yellow at the end IMO. Neither goal should've counted either but one of them was down to the lino.