The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

f***ing hell, ref is clearly a Chelsea fan :lol:

A disgusting performance by Dean. HE let the Chelski team abuse Bale. How the f*** died Essien stay onn the pitch? a total farce.

These posts are hilarious in their predictability. As soon as that game finished I thought to myself "KD will be on the forum moaning about the referee". Never mind any other aspect of the game, it's always the f***ing referee.

He was s**** for Chelsea in the first-half, then seemed determined to even it up in the second. Had a horrific game all-round. Your goal was offside, let's not forget.

Overall it added to what was a tremendous game of football. These are great days to be a Spurs fan, stop being such a mardy, moaning b****** all the time man. Even I find myself willing your lot to win games at time, such is my appreciation for the style of football you're playing.

He was shit for Chelsea in the first half? what when he didn't book Essien, didn't book ivanovic until late and generally let them get away with everything yet he books ekotto for nothing? ok mate.

Off the top of my head: offside goal, Hutton getting away with two two-footed tackles, Palacios getting away with multiple cynical fouls (like Ramires/Essien did in the second half)... there was probably more, but of course there were wonky decisions the other way at times as well. Tottenham got off lighter in the first half though, undoubtedly. Like I already said, Dean more than made up for that in the second.

You've had one shot on target, one corner and less than 40% of possession and still got a point, you should be happy enough with that instead of continuing this never-ending crusade against referees. You bitter tool.

1-0 Real. Fishman.

Zaragoza should get a drubbing tonight, they are extremely dire. Hopefully somebody rescues Ander so he still plays top flight football next season (he needs to bulk up too).

Thoughts on tonight? Should surely be putting Sociedad to the sword, guess it's just a case of how resilient they are as to whether they can keep the score down?

I'd usually find that a pretty poor situation that things seem to be so predictable yet watching you lot play at your best is a sight to behold.

Guest kingdawson

f***ing hell, ref is clearly a Chelsea fan :lol:

A disgusting performance by Dean. HE let the Chelski team abuse Bale. How the f*** died Essien stay onn the pitch? a total farce.

These posts are hilarious in their predictability. As soon as that game finished I thought to myself "KD will be on the forum moaning about the referee". Never mind any other aspect of the game, it's always the f***ing referee.

He was s**** for Chelsea in the first-half, then seemed determined to even it up in the second. Had a horrific game all-round. Your goal was offside, let's not forget.

Overall it added to what was a tremendous game of football. These are great days to be a Spurs fan, stop being such a mardy, moaning b****** all the time man. Even I find myself willing your lot to win games at time, such is my appreciation for the style of football you're playing.

He was s*** for Chelsea in the first half? what when he didn't book Essien, didn't book ivanovic until late and generally let them get away with everything yet he books ekotto for nothing? ok mate.

Off the top of my head: offside goal, Hutton getting away with two two-footed tackles, Palacios getting away with multiple cynical fouls (like Ramires/Essien did in the second half)... there was probably more, but of course there were wonky decisions the other way at times as well. Tottenham got off lighter in the first half though, undoubtedly. Like I already said, Dean more than made up for that in the second.

You've had one shot on target, one corner and less than 40% of possession and still got a point, you should be happy enough with that instead of continuing this never-ending crusade against referees. You bitter tool.

Yeh the last bit was uncalled for.

I despise Webb and to a lesser extent Clattenburg. I thought Dean was poor today for us (and so do quite a few other posters). No need for abuse.

1-0 Real. Fishman.

Zaragoza should get a drubbing tonight, they are extremely dire. Hopefully somebody rescues Ander so he still plays top flight football next season (he needs to bulk up too).

Thoughts on tonight? Should surely be putting Sociedad to the sword, guess it's just a case of how resilient they are as to whether they can keep the score down?

I'd usually find that a pretty poor situation that things seem to be so predictable yet watching you lot play at your best is a sight to behold.

They are being quite good this year, fresh off winning the Basque derby and finding themselves in the upper half and impressing so far (watch Griezmann tonight)

That said, we should obviously win. They also have one of the worst away records against Barça of La Liga (12 defeats on the trot or something like that).