The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

2-0, apparently.

I'd love it if we played Barca in a friendly or some shit.

Mr Ashley/Llambias if you're reading, I'll happily pay through the nose to watch such an event.

Masochist.

We'll fucking dick them man, we always play better against the better teams :thup:

Guest kingdawson

Iniesta has got new shooting boots this season, if he really adds goals to his game he'll be the dog's bollocks.

I'm still thanking God we can't play you in the last 16 tbh. I pray you draw Arsenal again. That first 20 mins at the Emirates last season was the most one sided game in football history. It was brutal.

I'd love it if we played Barca in a friendly or some s***.

Mr Ashley/Llambias if you're reading, I'll happily pay through the nose to watch such an event.

If that ever happens and I'm not broke, I promise to take a plane and fly up to Newcastle to watch and get pissed.

If that ever happens and I'm not broke, I promise to take a plane and fly up to Newcastle to watch and get pissed.

With the Sir Bobby connection, it really should happen.

Iniesta has got new shooting boots this season, if he really adds goals to his game he'll be the dog's bollocks.

I'm still thanking God we can't play you in the last 16 tbh. I pray you draw Arsenal again. That first 20 mins at the Emirates last season was the most one sided game in football history. It was brutal.

To be honest I really fancy playing you at some point.

Guest kingdawson

To be honest I really fancy playing you at some point.

No thanks but thanks for the offer. Be happy with Arsenal and tear them a new one again cheers.

With the Sir Bobby connection, it really should happen.

Just qualify for the CL again, you lazy sods.