The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Villa - 7 fouls, 6 bookings.

Essien - 100 fouls, 0 bookings.

Think you might win this if you keep up the intensity. They look like they are wilting.

No, the ref is going to send at least one of our players off.

I'm just impressed we've found a pair of bollocks for the first time in weeks.

What the hell happened to Chelsea?

They got old. Hook will be back soon to steal their kids though, Tinkerbell will restore them to their former glory.

Can't see it.

Honest answer: I have no idea, so I was resorting to fantasy story lines in a futile search for an answer. It was pointless, really. It can't be as simple as Ray Wilkins leaving, can it?

Wasn't he also the translator?

Ancelloti: Voglio un cafe.

Terry: Yeah he said two at the back.

They got old. Hook will be back soon to steal their kids though, Tinkerbell will restore them to their former glory.

Can't see it.

Honest answer: I have no idea, so I was resorting to fantasy story lines in a futile search for an answer. It was pointless, really. It can't be as simple as Ray Wilkins leaving, can it?

Could be. Malouda and Anelka have been absolutely awful for the last 2 months, Drogba can't breathe, Lampard has been absent....

All the same, they're fecking terrible.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Can't see it.

Could be. Malouda and Anelka have been absolutely awful for the last 2 months, Drogba can't breathe, Lampard has been absent....

Anelka and Malouda have always been a bit inconsistent though. Always considered Lampard to be a 'luxury' player, but he honestly seems to be far more important than that for Chelsea. Drogba being walking dead doesn't help either like.

Can't see it.

Anelka and Malouda have always been a bit inconsistent though. Always considered Lampard to be a 'luxury' player, but he honestly seems to be far more important than that for Chelsea. Drogba being walking dead doesn't help either like.

Think this is the start of the Drogba slide.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Well, Drogba had 3 really hot seasons back to back. Before that he was a threat, but everything was 50/50 for him. His first touch was either sublime or horrid, his shots were homing missiles or rockets to the moon.

I think Carvalho leaving has had a knock on effect for Terry too.

Well, Drogba had 3 really hot seasons back to back. Before that he was a threat, but everything was 50/50 for him. His first touch was either sublime or horrid, his shots were homing missiles or rockets to the moon.

Him, Lampard and Terry have had a lot of football over the last two or three years as you say and they are now on the edge of beginning to decline.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Him, Lampard and Terry have had a lot of football over the last two or three years as you say and they are now on the edge of beginning to decline.

It'll be interesting to see how well Drogba recovers from this - can you even fully recover? Lampards should be OK, as long as the rest of the team allow him to shoot when he wants still. Its Terry I worry for, he needs a smart defender next to him otherwise he's knacked.

Guest neesy111

I wonder how many times Chelsea have lost at home in the league after being in front, since Abramovich pitched up. Bet it's not many.

Just asked OptaJoe on twitter for ya.