The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

Lamapard is so dreamy (as a player) in that blue shirt.

Can name 10 Chelsea players I'd rather have than Lampard, if every player had 15 long range efforts per game they'd eventually score.

Yeah, because it's his shots that constantly have him at the top of the assist and chances created charts. :thup:

Utter nonsense, Rich.

:no:

Can name 10 Chelsea players I'd rather have than Lampard, if every player had 15 long range efforts per game they'd eventually score.

Yeah, because it's his shots that constantly have him at the top of the assist and chances created charts. :thup:

Utter nonsense, Rich.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,34138.msg658951.html#msg658951

:razz:

Oh, well that's just completely ace. :lol: :lol:

Utter nonsense, Rich.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,34138.msg658951.html#msg658951

:razz:

That was 4 years ago, man. He's twice the player (at club level) now. :lol:

Just stumbled upon that the other day checking to see if old threads were still functional. Back in the days before Ronaldo could spell or formulate arguments properly, and when I was fairly certain he was a foreigner in the mould of KaKa or Newcastle Fan.

Like Lampard, he's twice the poster, now.

up until 2 years ago I was happy to write Lampard off as a decent player who was playing alongside such quality  (and taking so many shots at goal per game) that his reputation as one of the world's best was a sham.

It's bollocks and I was wrong, Lampard is the complete midfield player and should be one on the first names on England's teamsheet

up until 2 years ago I was happy to write Lampard off as a decent player who was playing alongside such quality  (and taking so many shots at goal per game) that his reputation as one of the world's best was a sham.

It's bollocks and I was wrong, Lampard is the complete midfield player and should be one on the first names on England's teamsheet

Was just jesting sausage, I'd hate to think what you could dig up in my (and plenty others) posts from that time and use against them now.

Couldn't believe my luck that you'd be mentioning Lampard a few days after spotting it. I should have done a thorough job and searched your other posts for references to him though, to make sure it was water-tight. I'm not cut out for this baiting malarky at all.

For the record, Lampard is fucking quality (and my fantasy team captain today, so hopefully he'll bang one in, terrible choice to choose him over Drogba though).

Was just jesting sausage, I'd hate to think what you could dig up in my (and plenty others) posts from that time and use against them now.

Couldn't believe my luck that you'd be mentioning Lampard a few days after spotting it. I should have done a thorough job and searched your other posts for references to him though, to make sure it was water-tight. I'm not cut out for this baiting malarky at all.

For the record, Lampard is f***ing quality (and my fantasy team captain today, so hopefully he'll bang one in, terrible choice to choose him over Drogba though).

Fair play.  :thup:

3-0 Drogbah

Chelsea shouldn't be allowed to play games at their own ground, it's not very fair really.

Thing is, it's sooo boring. Chelsea just aren't bothering and West Brom are too shit.

Would those of you that followed us regulary last season say that Newcastle and WBA is about the same ability playing-/squadwise?

No. We're 11 points better.

No sh*t...? you know what I mean...

Guest firetotheworks

As mad as it sounds. If I was a WBA fan I'd be pleased with this performance. They've done nothing wrong, Chelsea are just so fucking good.