The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Are the midlands news people mentioning the Villa/Birm Derby Trouble? NE News are all over the TyneWear trouble.

Guest neesy111

Don't get all the Colin Murray hatred, as much as he doesn't really work as MOTD2 presenter he's class on the radio and I've met him, he's a really canny bloke.

Just because you like him, isn't a reason for everyone else to. :lol:

Thing that grated me about the rafael sending off was the ref walked towards the incident, didnt look like giving a card but then as soon as he saw who it was he goes oh yeah 2nd yellow = red WOOOO!

Too many refs do this all the time for me don't look like booking someone then as soon as its someone already on a yellow they change their mind and book them.

Really? I tend to think it's the other way around.

Don't get all the Colin Murray hatred, as much as he doesn't really work as MOTD2 presenter he's class on the radio and I've met him, he's a really canny bloke.

I don't see anything he's said on MOTD that's anywhere near as irksome as what that odious little cunt Lee Dixon says.

Guest neesy111

I don't see anything he's said on MOTD that's anywhere near as irksome as what that odious little cunt Lee Dixon says.

I don't mind him tbh, your spot on about Dixon though.  MOTD need to revamp the style of the show for both 1 and 2.

South American U20 Cup going on right now with the two best team going to the Olympics.

Brazil beat Paraguay 4-2 yesterday with Neymar being as impressive as ever and getting his 4 goals. This kid will either be spectacular or a dick.