The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Just the sight of Duff makes me love the team we have now even more. I hate the look he always has on his face.

Sidwell didn't get a yellow there?

Any time a player whips the trailing leg through a challenge they should see a yellow (minimum). He immediately stood up and started yelling like it shouldn't have even been a foul.

Agree.

Dare I say it, singing You'll Never Walk Alone before every match is the best tradition in sports.

No you may not

Load of bollox to be honest.

At the end of Roys tenure they certainly werent walking alongside the manager and players with their attendances slipping

Blaydon Races FWIW

For the Balydon Races to work it needs to be sang much slower. A la 'I'm forver Blowing Bubbles' and 'YNWA'.

It would also help if our fans could sing the first verse correctly.

Just had a look and can't believe if Barca and Madrid both get to the final it will be there first final in 21 years playing each other. It will be great like.

It would be boring. Barca and Real are really far too dominate in that league.

Would it hell be boring. Their first game this season , even though it was one sided , was thoroughly entertaining.

Just had a look and can't believe if Barca and Madrid both get to the final it will be there first final in 21 years playing each other. It will be great like.

It would be boring. Barca and Real are really far too dominate in that league.

How could it possibly be boring?

Aye, the last one was also a rather shitty game that we won 1-0 with a set piece goal by Alexanko. Saved Cruyff's ass and set us on our run of the early 90s.