The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

the sooner allardyce dies, the sooner his brand of football can be put into history forever, people wonder why england don't produce technical players like the spanish, it's because of manager's like him

Guest neesy111

Not sure if I've ever seen so many goalkeeper fuck ups in one day.

so you wouldn't give them a good ratings then?

:lol: @ the stadium announcement at the Reebok.

:rant: @ the in incorrect use of the term tannoy by the commentator, it's a public address system.

Ahh but what if Bolton are using a system manufactured by Tannoy?

:fishing:

:lol: @ the stadium announcement at the Reebok.

:rant: @ the in incorrect use of the term tannoy by the commentator, it's a public address system.

Ahh but what if Bolton are using a system manufactured by Tannoy?

:fishing:

Tell it to Partridge, there'd be no change given.

My hatred of Allardyce has actually died down a bit, solely because of that Twitter account  :lol:

Same. :lol:

How impressed would you be if one of your mates turned around and said they were responsible for it?  And actually was and could prove it?  I would be in absolute awe tbh, it's so funny.

My hatred of Allardyce has actually died down a bit, solely because of that Twitter account  :lol:

Same. :lol:

How impressed would you be if one of your mates turned around and said they were responsible for it?  And actually was and could prove it?  I would be in absolute awe tbh, it's so funny.

It's 'SWIPE' of the YNWA forum. But aye, I get what you mean I cant get enough of it. Went through it all the other week, the story about the owl that looked like Garth Crooks that robbed him is hilarious.