The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Muntari booked within half an hour I see. :lol:

He'll get sent off and the Mackems will still think he's amazing. Just because for AC Milan.  :shifty:

Guest Heneage

Great team goal by stoke. I've just put this on but Muntari's popped a few nice passes off but also scythed down an opponent has he looked decent?

Muntari booked within half an hour I see. :lol:

He'll get sent off and the Mackems will still think he's amazing. Just because for AC Milan.  :shifty:

He hit the ball quite hard with his left foot at Portsmouth in some games, let's not forget that

Edit: AC :lol:

Guest MrSundlofer

Great team goal by stoke. I've just put this on but Muntari's popped a few nice passes off but also scythed down an opponent has he looked decent?

He's been decent. Played some good passes.

The in depth tactical discussions around Stoke - how many ways they can throw a ball. Nice.

Pundits talking about Stoke trying to evolve, but gradually, are so clueless. They just brought in bloody John Carew for crying out loud!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The in depth tactical discussions around Stoke - how many ways they can throw a ball. Nice.

Pundits talking about Stoke trying to evolve, but gradually, are so clueless. They just brought in bloody John Carew for crying out loud!

:lol:

Evolving to be TALLER!

and got rid of their flair players tuncay and gudjohnson

Evolving to be TALLER!

Rumours are they're trying to get in The Great Khali in on a free.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

They'll evolve when they stop picking a player purely because he has a long throw. Rory Delap is fucking woeful on the ball.

Have you not witnessed how many ways he can throw the ball, man. EH!? EH!? Xavi and Ineista have nothing on Delap ('s throw ins). NOTHING!

I know it's not a popular opinion around here, but I hope Stoke lose this. Absolute blight to football. At least Allardyce's Bolton still had some flair players.

They should lose 37 games a season.  Win this one.

Edit- lose 36, I'm an idiot.

They'll evolve when they stop picking a player purely because he has a long throw. Rory Delap is fucking woeful on the ball.

Have you not witnessed how many ways he can throw the ball, man. EH!? EH!? Xavi and Ineista have nothing on Delap ('s throw ins). NOTHING!

:lol: he has got nowt on Steve Watson though.

Guest Loven11

They'll evolve when they stop picking a player purely because he has a long throw. Rory Delap is f***ing woeful on the ball.

:lol: he has got nowt on Steve Watson though.

Damn right, I really liked his throw ins.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Stoke are pretty much in the wrong sport. Its like an NFL franchise has been adapted to become a football team. Its unreal. Only they don't have any RB, just a QB and a shit load of WR.

Stoke are pretty much in the wrong sport. Its like an NFL franchise has been adapted to become a football team. Its unreal. Only they don't have any RB, just a QB and a s*** load of WR.

They're more like TRs - Tall Receivers.