The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

f***ing hell Silva. what a miss.

Keep me posted on the key events on match, bumped at work and just got some tosser on the guardian giving commentry who think's he is funny when he really isn't and he updates 3 minutes after things have happened.  :angry:  :rant:

City haven't been that negative to be fair, but fuck them.

Have been in the last 25 mins I've been watching but their line up screams damage limitation. Kolarov on the wing man.

Silva & Tevez isolated as fuck and even then it'll only be Yaya breaking from the middle.

Zabaleta positions himself and moves like a right sided player struggling to get to grips with the other side of the pitch.

Not rocket science, eh Mancini?

Think someone overzealous City supporter has added a few inaccuracies to his wiki page...

City haven't been that negative to be fair, but f*** them.

Have been in the last 25 mins I've been watching but their line up screams damage limitation. Kolarov on the wing man.

Silva & Tevez isolated as f*** and even then it'll only be Yaya breaking from the middle.

I thought City looked pretty good first half, certainly the first 25 mins. Some nice movement, Tevez and particularly Silva finding space, Yaya supporting and Kolarov and Richards pushing well forward. If anything, Man U were more negative with only Rooney up front and isolated. They didn't have any options going forward until Nani really started getting the better of Zabaleta, then City had to double up on him which gave Man U more space on the left.

City haven't been that negative to be fair, but f*** them.

Silva & Tevez isolated as f*** and even then it'll only be Yaya breaking from the middle.

I thought City looked pretty good first half, certainly the first 25 mins. Some nice movement, Tevez and particularly Silva finding space, Yaya supporting and Kolarov and Richards pushing well forward. If anything, Man U were more negative with only Rooney up front and isolated. They didn't have any options going forward until Nani really started getting the better of Zabaleta, then City had to double up on him which gave Man U more space on the left.

Didn't see the start like so maybe the case. Wonder when Mancini will twist and stick Dzeko on?

Silva's is a joy to watch.

He always creates so much space with his first touch.

my man city supporting father hates him because he doesn't score enough goals and is too lightweight

Is your father :kinnear:? Sliva is lovely player, absolutely brilliant technique. The sort of player England would never produce because of the reasons mentioned above.

Silva's is a joy to watch.

He always creates so much space with his first touch.

my man city supporting father hates him because he doesn't score enough goals and is too lightweight

Is your father :kinnear:? Sliva is lovely player, absolutely brilliant technique.

i often wonder if he is at times, older generation and all that i suppose