The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

Brighton's new stadium costing £95M for 22,500. :yikes:  Looks good mind.

Is it me or is stadium construction ridiculously expensive nowadays ???  The mackems got the best stadium for amount of $$$ spent.  £15M is cost for stadium of shite.

Guest neesy111

Southend fan who went to watch our match after theirs against Accrington was called off said it just isn't the same watching Premier League football.

Christ on a bike.

Southend fan who went to watch our match after theirs against Accrington was called off said it just isn't the same watching Premier League football.

Christ on a bike.

Fair enough :dontknow: Could imagine him making points I understood.

Never understood how with such good ownership they have done so badly. That's football I guess.

since mclaren left gibson did cut costs getting rid of older expensive wages players and got in cheap kids, didn't save them and should have sacked southgate jan feb time in prem, then when it seems southgate was getting it together and they were close to the top of champ he sacks him then and gambles everything on relocating scotland to boro which worked about as well as anyone expected. Lesson is while he's done a lot for that club he's not blessed with the gift of timing when it comes to sacking managers

Guest Loven11

QPR-Forest has the potential to be a great game, Can see Forest nicking it

Is it on telly? I assumed it must be but the website I use to check hasn't got it listed.

Sky sports 1 mate and aye should be a cracking match.

Still think Wham's move to the Olympic Stadium will end up in tears. 60k capacity and a race track? My local library will have more atmosphere.

That's why Levy's said he hopes there's good legal protection for it. It's the major reason West Ham got the place, and most of us worry that a few years down the line they will get rid of it.