The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I still have no idea why Luiz felt the need to kick Dempsey when he wasn't going anywhere. Just a stupid, impulsive thing to do.

The same with the overhead kick, even if it in the end, ended up as a good cross it was pointless.

Yeah putting in an unexpected cross was totally pointless, like.  :doh:

It was going out for a corner :pow:

I think Felipao is purposely criticising Brazilian players just to make him look less biased  :shifty:

Not criticizing to be honest. He will develop into one of the best centre-backs in the league, but that overhead kick was stupid, and that tackle on Dempsey too.

He could've just let the ball roll out to a corner and then on Dempsey just waited for him to shoot or do whatever with the bal, he had full control over the situation.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

So what are the other Premiership fixtures today?

none but one or two the weekend i think balckpool are playing and west brom have a huge derby vs wolves

Guest neesy111

none but one or two the weekend i think balckpool are playing and west brom have a huge derby vs wolves

FA Cup weekend isn't it?

They've been knocked out.  Tonights game would have been on saturday if they got knocked out last round.

FA Cup weekend isn't it?

They've been knocked out.  Tonights game would have been on saturday if they got knocked out last round.

Aye, thats what I'm saying, it's the FA Cup weekend, but some teams who are out are taking advantage of it by playing their games in hand.

Are Bolton out? would have been ideal to play them this weekend instead.

FA Cup weekend isn't it?

Aye, thats what I'm saying, it's the FA Cup weekend, but some teams who are out are taking advantage of it by playing their games in hand.

Bolton and Wigan replay tomorrow i think.

FA Cup weekend isn't it?

So when the fuck do the winners play the FA Cup game?

FA Cup weekend isn't it?

So when the f*** do the winners play the FA Cup game?

The weekend?

Sunday. One of them will be away at Fulham.

Fucking hell, thats a short turnaround. So do Fulham have tickets for sale saying "The best team out of Bolton or Wigan" Is that like saying which is slightly better, dying by being stabbed a thousand times, or by being ran over by van carrying Susan Boyle, Johnny Vegas, and an Elephant?