Reds v Blues, October 16th before Wigan (h) -DO NOT FORGET YOUR £3 MATCH FEE

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just off topic for a minute, lads, but I am flying in from Oz on 22nd December and my best mate has got me tickets for me and the missus for the Man City game on Boxing Day. Havent seen Toon live since Villa at home in March 2003, 1-1 draw, stunning free kick from Nobby.

Wouldnt mind meeting up with some of you lads before the game for a bevvy. Nice to put faces to names.

Just off topic for a minute, lads, but I am flying in from Oz on 22nd December and my best mate has got me tickets for me and the missus for the Man City game on Boxing Day. Havent seen Toon live since Villa at home in March 2003, 1-1 draw, stunning free kick from Nobby.

Wouldnt mind meeting up with some of you lads before the game for a bevvy. Nice to put faces to names.

Ronaldo says he will meet you at the Goose at Midday on Boxing Day.

Ronaldo says he will meet you at the Goose at Midday on Boxing Day.

:lol:

I'm heading off to bed now and won't be back on here unless I get up stupidly early in the morning. Hope to turn up on saturday morning with both teams at full strength and raring to go. Should be a good competitive game.

If anyone is having a few drinks post 10pm Friday night then give me a nod. I'm looking to make the most of my freedom for the weekend. :celb:

Hopefully I'll make it past the warm up this time. 

And to Nixon you won't need duffy, you'll probably have Messi showing up as a ringer to replace the injured stu who will also rock up.

:lol:

D'ya want some sauce to go with that chip?