Reds v Blues, October 16th before Wigan (h) -DO NOT FORGET YOUR £3 MATCH FEE

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How we both doing for numbers so far? Got a mate who's said he'd play.

The OP hasn't been updated for a few weeks.

Stu/Greg, what's the latest figures team wise?

Nut, I presume your mate will don a red top (or whatever colour you lot are going to wear)??

Is he good?

He might have played left-back for a club in the North-East before playing in Scotland and then returning to open a creperie.

:(

You mean you haven't been sat with a pen and paper, jotting down all the names/potential squads every time you enter this thread?

Amateurs. :nope:

Why would I be? ??? Greg is organising, non?

I did ask both of you (see below). 

The OP hasn't been updated for a few weeks.

Stu/Greg, what's the latest figures team wise?

Nut, I presume your mate will don a red top (or whatever colour you lot are going to wear)??

On another note, how are we going to organise everyone without a season ticket sitting together? Is one person gonna book them or will we just designate a block/row and try and get everyone close together?

I was responding to Yorkie by that point Colin, but even so, when did you assume I was organising any of this?

:) ;)

I didn't. But you are the man in the know for pretty much anything forum football related, and it's been a few days since Greggy posted in this or an NOFC thread.

I was responding to Yorkie by that point Colin, but even so, when did you assume I was organising any of this?

:) ;)

I didn't. But you are the man in the know for pretty much anything forum football related, and it's been a few days since Greggy posted in this or an NOFC thread.

No idea on this match, just that it's reds v blues and I'm playing as a blue. Greg posted that he'd booked Blakelaw for that date, that's about as much as I know (and it's in the thread). Greg probably has other things going on in the 'real world' this week, but I imagine he'll be back online on the next month or so before the game takes place :)

Is he good?

He might have played left-back for a club in the North-East before playing in Scotland and then returning to open a creperie.

:(

Aye, that was a brush off if ever I've seen one. Long fucking holiday. :lol: