Reds v Blues, October 16th before Wigan (h) -DO NOT FORGET YOUR £3 MATCH FEE

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You're a dirty Red scummer Hez, and that you shall stay. There is no changing sides once you've been allocated.

Vive les bleus.

I'd rather be Blue than Red, I hate Red. Can Red's now be Green or White or something?

I'd be up for a change of colour n all. Red ain't right.

I reckon yellow or white, it would symbolise that we are the light at the end of the tunnel. We are the guiding light, the burning torch, that will never be blown out.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Yeah, it's not fair to blame the rest. Its entirely Dan's fault. Plus, I'm trying to watch what I type online now. IF some miracle did happen and I manage to become a half way decent coach, I don't want people churning up 10 year old internet posts.  :lol:

... I'm not even playing... you'll be fine.

:tickedoff: What is this?! DESERTER!

I hope the teams are even this time. Was fun winning but the teams were pretty inbalanced.

If we're changing colours i vote a complete revamp. Pick teams on the day.

Can imagine that'll go down like a wet fart but whatever. Be better to have an even game i reckon.

I hope the teams are even this time. Was fun winning but the teams were pretty inbalanced.

Can imagine that'll go down like a wet fart but whatever. Be better to have an even game i reckon.

Aye, I'm sure we'd all like that but who is going to judge which players are 'good' and which ones are 'not so good'? Random teams are the best way to do it, adds to the fun.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, I'm sure we'd all like that but who is going to judge which players are 'good' and which ones are 'not so good'? Random teams are the best way to do it, adds to the fun.

A Burnip steps forward.

Stand with someone you think is, roughly, of equal ability to you. I know that could also cause a bit of mickey-taking, but i think there'd be enough obvious ones like me/KenDahl, Kezman/Stu to make it work.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The Blues are still complaining the teams are unfair, unless Yorkie switched teams last night. You'd be ideal working for the Guardian with those wayward 'facts', Kezman.  :razz: