Harry Redknapp

Tooj

Guest bimpy474

Not suprised in the slightest.

I do wonder what would happen if me or you had done the same thing...

Wouldn't have been sitting in an account, i'd have spent it all on hookers and kebabs in 6 months.

Guest neesy111

david_conn: It can now be reported that Mandaric and Peter Storrie were both acquitted in October of alleged tax evasion

david_conn: It can now be reported that Mandaric and Peter Storrie were both acquitted in October of alleged tax evasion

Would this jury have been aware of that? Not via the media, obviously.

Guest neesy111

Would this jury have been aware of that? Not via the media, obviously.

Think they can't take previous cases into account where they have been acquitted.

Chris Martins, from HM Revenue and Customs, said outside court: "Tax evasion is not a victim-less crime.

"We have no regrets about pursuing this case, it was vitally important the facts were put in front of a jury. We accept the verdicts."

Chris Martins, from HM Revenue and Customs, said outside court: "Tax evasion is not a victim-less crime.

"We have no regrets about pursuing this case, it was vitally important the facts were put in front of a jury. We accept the verdicts."

he will be in thier spotlight now tho.

Harry Redknapp, speaking on the steps outside Southwark Crown Court, said: "We've been pulled through it these last five years. This has been hanging over us."

Tottenham Hotspur say they are delighted by the Redknapp verdict: "This has been hanging over him for over four years and the last two weeks have been particularly difficult."

Tucking an entire year away as well, the shady fucker.