Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Heneage

So is this still all Ashley's fault for penny pinching? I think in this instance, it's the club we are buying from who are being the difficult ones.

The funniest thing about this thread is that, if we do sign him, everyone who says Ashley's so skint and we've no idea what we're doing etc is then going to turn around and praise our brilliantly, hard-nosed negotiating team for refusing to be bullied by obviously difficult business counterparts.

For what it's worth, I think we're going to get him, but not until the end of the transfer window after a fairly difficult and drawn-out saga, as Marseille seem to share public opinion that he's a bit of a knobjockey and thus might want to make his life a bit difficult in the short-term for the sake of it. Or I could be completely wrong. [/Official].

I don't think we can read into Ben Arfa's atttitude in this instance, Marseille are the real villains here. They've messed him about, released propaganda to try and insight interest to sell him and now they're stopping him from moving. If the information is to be believed he has every right to kick up a fuss.

so to summarize correct me if I'm wrong, a few weeks ago om wanted to hawk off ben arfa to the highest bidder because the manager doesn't seem the fondest of him and the feeling seems to be mutual, we became interested tried a bid was rejected, several other clubs tried he rejected them. We ask for a loan, they seem ok with that at first then niang gets an offer from turkey suddenly om are in a bad position, they can't let go of both niang and ben arfa but ben arfa is mighty pissed with the entire club over the way hes been treated and for some mad reason wants to join us.

om really screwed up this one

So what happens if we get him on loan and he is amazing? then the option to buy kicks in, will we pay the asking price or lose him to Spuds or some other player nicking cunt.

Think Ashley needs to stop dithering and wack some money in or just fuck off.

So is this still all Ashley's fault for penny pinching? I think in this instance, it's the club we are buying from who are being the difficult ones.

You wouldn't be difficult if you want to sell a player and the club the player seemingly has his mind set on only wants a loan deal. He is club contracted to OM; they are in the driving seat. Imagine a french club was trying to loan N'Zogbia for a pittance when he wanted to leave. Would Newcastle refusing to co-operate and hanging on for a better deal be seen as the club being difficult or be applauded by our fans?

So what happens if we get him on loan and he is amazing? then the option to buy kicks in, will we pay the asking price or lose him to Spuds or some other player nicking cunt.

Would that be a better position than buying him for however many million and finding the moody fucker hates it, flops and does a Xisco?

http://www.le10sport.com/Football/Ligue1/Ben-Arfa-ne-sentraine-plus-Dassier-senerve-120838649.html

Says Dassier has called a press conference tonight if I'm not mistaken

After a meeting with coach Didier Deschamps , Ben Arfa has expressed its disappointment in leaving the Commmanderie . And seems determined to go through .

Former Lyonnais, said undesirable early mercato , wants to leave the club to join the England and Newcastle but the OM objects . President Dassier convened a press conference tonight exceptional .

You wouldn't be difficult if you want to sell a player and the club the player seemingly has his mind set on only wants a loan deal. He is club contracted to OM; they are in the driving seat. Imagine a french club was trying to loan N'Zogbia for a pittance when he wanted to leave. Would Newcastle refusing to co-operate and hanging on for a better deal be seen as the club being difficult or be applauded by our fans?

Exactly, it's entirely subjective. See when we sold Dyer and Ashley knocked the price up at the last minute. Cuntish but good business.

OM have acted out slightly but if I was a fan of theirs I wouldn't care.