Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest BooBoo

When I think of us trying to seal a deal I always think of that scene in Borat where he tries to book a hotel room at Reception by spitting in his own hand, offering it to shake and saying "We call it $2.50?"

When I think of us trying to seal a deal I always think of that scene in Borat where he tries to book a hotel room at Reception by spitting in his own hand, offering it to shake and saying "We call it $2.50?"

I had the exact same thought when I was watching borat earlier today. :lol:

I'm still struggling to understand how Newcastle, at this moment in time, have managed to turn HBA's head.

He's young, likes to party, Newcastle is the 2nd biggest party capital in Europe behind Amsterdam, and I don't think Ajax are interested in. A great place for him to blow all of his money.

Nah, it's not like.

If you like fat aging charva slags, shit bars that are all the same in a small area and piss poor drinks it might be up there like.

It's not me who made the reviews.

Anyway I bet half of you would disagree with me if I told that Grey street in Newcastle was voted Britains best street. Infact half of you wouldn't even know where it is without having a look on google maps.

:lol: What a cocknose.

Absolute prick. :lol:

[

You know what I mean though. Switch 'Ashley' for 'the c***s who run the gaff'.

Somebody at the club obviously think we're better than we are.

Quite possibly. :thup:

Not got a problem with the club trying to do the deal as cheaply as possible, but there's 'cheaply' and 'going in so low that we insult the selling club who instantly pull out of the deal'.

We may just have royally fucked this one up. Lot's of rumours and heresay though so we'll wait and see but it's not loking good imo.

I think this one is pretty much dead in the water unless we can stump up some form of transfer fee, which I don't think we've ever had any plan of doing.

Just hopeful now that we have other possible deals in the pipeline that aren't other 'Leon Bests'.

Right so in times where signing the right players is getting harder and harder.. we identify a player we want, a player we think will improve how we play, who may really help us stay up. Great but then surely the next step is to do the deal as fast as possible and make sure you get the player.

Its seems as though our first step is to offend the club we are trying to do business with and then deny doing so, wait a while then tell the fans that they tried their best to bring in players"the right kind" of players.

Quite possibly. :thup:

Not got a problem with the club trying to do the deal as cheaply as possible, but there's 'cheaply' and 'going in so low that we insult the selling club who instantly pull out of the deal'.

We may just have royally f***ed this one up. Lot's of rumours and heresay though so we'll wait and see but it's not loking good imo.

I don't have a problem with the club trying to get players for as cheaply as possible either, I prefer it.  What I do have a problem with is that we look as if we're a couple of players short of staying up and we're haggling over a player who looks good enough to make a difference to our season. 

We're not only looking to save on a signing, we're risking our premiership status for the season after this one.  The more this story makes the headlines the greater the chance of another club looking at what is going on and going for the player.

I think this one is pretty much dead in the water unless we can stump up some form of transfer fee, which I don't think we've ever had any plan of doing.

Just hopeful now that we have other possible deals in the pipeline that aren't other 'Leon Bests'.

I think the complete opposite, it's just about to get interesting.

You reckon? I guess this Dassier fellah just seems to regular spout stuff on a whim, whether it has any morsel of truth in it or not. I think tomorrow more will come out definitely, and the severity of Ben Arfa's 'strike' so to speak will become clearer.

I just can't see us stumping up the cash, which imo is stupid. The fee that would need to be paid is not a lot in the current market for what is clearly a very talented player. I've got a feeling he'll go somewhere because it appears bridges are burned both with Deschamps and the Board, I just have big doubts we'll follow up our interest any more.

I'm still struggling to understand how Newcastle, at this moment in time, have managed to turn HBA's head.

He's young, likes to party, Newcastle is the 2nd biggest party capital in Europe behind Amsterdam, and I don't think Ajax are interested in. A great place for him to blow all of his money.

Nah, it's not like.

If you like fat aging charva slags, shit bars that are all the same in a small area and piss poor drinks it might be up there like.

It's not me who made the reviews.

Anyway I bet half of you would disagree with me if I told that Grey street in Newcastle was voted Britains best street. Infact half of you wouldn't even know where it is without having a look on google maps.

:lol: What a cocknose.

Absolute prick. :lol:

The more Stifler posts, the more I actually think he is a completely genius WUM and has been all along.

At least we've actually made an offer, I always thought we were talking strictly loan only.

I still thought we were?

" "

Oh right, I assumed the "offer was too low" response meant that we'd offered to buy, especially since Marseille had alrieady ruled out a loan deal.

Yeah, that's my biggest intrigue. He rejected any talk after the Norway game, but after todays events I'm interested to see what his next move is.

My guess is that in injury will keep him out of training tomorrow.