Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Let's do a first-page update to outline this bloody story. Who has actually followed it all?

Me, unfortunately  :undecided:

Get to it. Me or one of the others'll paste it in.

Bah, here come the evening rabble, fresh from their jobs that don't allow them to browse the internet all day, spoiling the fun!

I work shifts. At the start of the week i was fortunate enough to be at work, and therefore spared this shit. Now i'm hooked. It's painful. Off til next wednesday. Oh sweet jesus why can't i just put the fucking laptop down?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Let's do a first-page update to outline this bloody story. Who has actually followed it all?

Chapter 4: A New Hope

A long time ago, in a Galaxy Far Far Away...

It is a time of Civil War as the Arfa Alliance flees the OM Empire. However, the Empire's net is closing in and any chance of escape looks slim. Darth Deschamps has ordered that the Rebel Alliance turn itself in and has dispatched several tabdroids to spread rumours of their fate.

Meanwhile, the Smugglar Hughton Solo doesn't want any of this shit and watches on, knowing full well Obi Ben Arfa would love to a trip inside his Millenium NUFC to get to TaTOONie.

Jabba the Mike, and Llambias Crumb, cackle manically at the twisted web of distrust they have spread between the OM Empire and the Arfa Alliance.

"It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen."

Comon lads you have to belief he's coming, think about it all the time, close your eyes and visualize him scoring the winning goal on monday..

THE SECRET

It is a time of Civil War as the Arfa Alliance flees the OM Empire. However, the Empire's net is closing in and any chance of escape looks slim. Darth Deschamps has ordered that the Rebel Alliance turn itself in and has dispatched several tabdroids to spread rumours of their fate.

Meanwhile, the Smugglar Hughton Solo doesn't want any of this shit and watches on, knowing full well Obi Ben Arfa would love to a trip inside his Millenium NUFC to get to TaTOONie.

Jabba the Mike, and Llambias Crumb, cackle manically at the twisted web of distrust they have spread between the OM Empire and the Arfa Alliance.

:spit:

Meanwhile, the Smugglar Hughton Solo doesn't want any of this s*** and watches on, knowing full well Obi Ben Arfa would love to a trip inside his Millenium NUFC to get to TaTOONie.

:spit:

:lol:

Fine, here's a full update:

Ben Arfa has skipped training for the second day running and has also been ommited from Marseille's squad for their game tomorrow (http://www.om.net/fr/Saison/101005/Actualites/48079/VAFC_OM_Le_groupe_Olympien)

His agent (or one of his advisers) has said that: "Hatem will go to Newcastle . The relationship between him and Deschamps reached a point of no return and we just want leaders Marseille do backtrack and let him go . Hatem has always been honest with OM while OM mocks Hatem by suddenly declaring transferable . In early July , Deschamps We had been asked to find a club, what we did." (Source: http://www.rmc.fr/editorial/121956/le-clash-entre-ben-arfa-et-lom-se-poursuit/)

Lots of speculation circulating in France that he may go as far as buying out his contract.

Nice one, thank you. If he does come to us, we're in for heaps of fun...