Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://www.rtl.fr/fiche/5947911010/football-om-le-bras-de-fer-avec-hatem-ben-arfa-continue.html

Audio interviews with Ben Arfa's lawyer (at least that's what the people on the Marseille forum say). If anyone can speak French, these may be of interest.

- As it stands HBA has never said anything against his club or his manager.

- He was made to understand last season that it was probably best for him to find another club

- At the start of this season the manager, sporting director and president told him very clearly to find another club

- Then there was talk of NUFC. But it wasn't HBA that found NUFC. It was OM through agents that made it happen

- So we are in a situation that was engineered and wanted by Marseille, not HBA

- After talks took place we were informed that NUFC had met all the conditions put forward by OM (loan deal with option to buy)

- Yet OM seem to be messing about

- Final word to HBA who yesterday said "I won't be going back to Marseille".

So it sounds like we haven't fucked up then. I do not like Ashley or lambyarse one bit but some of the over reactions that go on about us "fucking it up" are comical :lol:

http://www.rtl.fr/fiche/5947911010/football-om-le-bras-de-fer-avec-hatem-ben-arfa-continue.html

Audio interviews with Ben Arfa's lawyer (at least that's what the people on the Marseille forum say). If anyone can speak French, these may be of interest.

- He was made to understand last season that it was probably best for him to find another club

- At the start of this season the manager, sporting director and president told him very clearly to find another club

- Then there was talk of NUFC. But it wasn't HBA that found NUFC. It was OM through agents that made it happen

- After talks took place we were informed that NUFC had met all the conditions put forward by OM (loan deal with option to buy)

So it sounds like we haven't fucked up then. I do not like Ashley or lambyarse one bit but some of the over reactions that go on about us "fucking it up" are comical :lol:

its force of habit i think

Christ, that seems pretty clear then. Not desperate to go to Newcastle especially but we actually met the conditions for the deal to happen.

Stop being dicks Marseille. :angry:

/Nicely played Chris and the board. :thup:

I can't be arsed anymore to be honest. It's sucked the life out of me :(

:lol:

Welcome to loserville. Population - You!

Your patter is the f***ing worst like, the f***ing worst.

I must have missed that one :lol:

The club stated that they would put clauses in the offers to players that said that there had to be a press blackout on the negotiations and Hughton denied that there was any contact.

To me, this suggests that all this talk by the agent is just that. It's talk. If we were in negotiations with the player or the club, nobody would be allowed to talk to the press about it. It's more likely that Ben Arfa wants to leave and the agent is trying to force a move, but necessarily to us.

I'd be surprised if we actually sign Ben Arfa at this point. Don't get me wrong, though, I hope we do. He seems a promising player in a position we need to strengthen.

If Ben Arfa wants to buy out his contract, Marseille will have to agree to this one, which is unlikely as they probably reckon they can get a higher transfer fee. Ben Arfa would have to pay more than the salary remaining on his current contract for it to be multilateral.

Otherwise it is unilateral:

Ben Arfa and the club he signs for will together have to pay Marseille the value of his remaining Marseille contract.

Additionally, because Ben Arfa did not hand in his notice within 15 days of the end of the french 2009/2010 season:

Ben Arfa would be banned from playing for 4-6 months

The club he signs for will be banned from registering any new players until July 2011

If Ben Arfa wants to buy out his contract, Marseille will have to agree to this one, which is unlikely as they probably reckon they can get a higher transfer fee. Ben Arfa would have to pay more than the salary remaining on his current contract for it to be multilateral.

Otherwise it is unilateral:

Ben Arfa and the club he signs for will together have to pay Marseille the value of his remaining Marseille contract.

Additionally, because Ben Arfa did not hand in his notice within 15 days of the end of the french 2009/2010 season:

Ben Arfa would be banned from playing for 4-6 months

The club he signs for will be banned from registering any new players until July 2011

That is from this:

Regulation for the Status and Transfers for Players

Part IV Articles 13-17

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/affederation/administration/status_transfer_en_25.pdf

Guest diddimz

Just read through the last few pages, are we signing HBA or a Meerkat? I'm currently thinking I'd be happy either way.

I can't be arsed anymore to be honest. It's sucked the life out of me :(

:lol:

Welcome to loserville. Population - You!

Your patter is the f***ing worst like, the f***ing worst.

Um ... am I supposed to feel down about this?  :lol:

Patter? Are you for real?

Sorry if my "internet patter" doesn't impress you. Guess I'm more used to communicating with people in the flesh. I doubt you can relate.

:razz:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

David Craig being a cunt on SSN.

What's the twat saying?

Wasn't actually being a cuntish twat, so I'm a bit taken back. Basically said the North-East had swallowed its bitter pill and was rebuilding. That Newcastle fans had started to 'forgive' Mike Ashley, and could see he was looking after the club. That we didn't understand how close we were to becoming Portsmouth.

David Craig being a cunt on SSN.

What's the twat saying?

Wasn't actually being a cuntish twat, so I'm a bit taken back. Basically said the North-East had swallowed its bitter pill and was rebuilding. That Newcastle fans had started to 'forgive' Mike Ashley, and could see he was looking after the club. That we didn't understand how close we were to becoming Portsmouth.

er.............