And he comes from France

He's Ben Arfa

B B B Ben Arfa

He left Marsielle just to sign for Mike

If he doesn't play

Then he'll go on strike

He's Ben Arfa

B B B Ben Arfa

If we are still looking at a loan deal it will be a deadline day thing I reckon OM will drag it out hoping we buy him.

It's gone far too quiet, I think something has been said which has calmed everything down.

Our club's "shut the fuck up" transfer policy?

If we are still looking at a loan deal it will be a deadline day thing I reckon OM will drag it out hoping we buy him.

It's gone far too quiet, I think something has been said which has calmed everything down.

HBA has probably had a word with his lawyer / accountant aye

Quite a few of the French sites carrying the Huntelaar swap story, but most of them are just regurgitating the story from the Corriere dello Sport. I remember earlier in this whole saga when AC were linked I checked a Milan forum and they treated Corriere dello Sport with about as much respect as we would tribal football, so hopefully its a load of shit. Hopefully.

Guest taps01

French press now running with the Beb Arfa - Hunteraar swap deal.  I think they are just reporting what was in the italian press yesterday.

Guest taps01

Would not shock me if OM did the swap, I think they would be very happy to fl us over.

Agreed.  Also im sure they were heavily linked with Huntelaar last summer.

I think if they say you can leave yes but not to Newcastle we will  let you  go  to Milan he won't argue with that.

I guess its a case of if Milan really want him and what money will be involved cannot see a straight swap.

I think if they say you can leave yes but not to Newcastle we will  let you  go  to Milan he won't argue with that.

I guess its a case of if Milan really want him and what money will be involved cannot see a straight swap.

Why would they do that? Not like Ashley/Hughton has been to the press moaning about them is it.

Why would they do that? Not like Ashley/Hughton has been to the press moaning about them is it.

No but from things that have been said by them i get the feeling they see his actions as somehow our fault.

He'd sit on Milan's bench though, what would be the point for him?

It's Milan. Those opportunities sometimes only come once in a lifetime. Hope there's no truth in this because the dithering might well see us lose out.

I just can't believe how utterly slow we are with this. Its snails speed.

If we wanted him badly, surely we would look to meet OM officials ASAP and look to come to some sort of an agreement with 24 hours. It can't be that hard- despite Marsaille being pricks about it.

Apparently (according to the OM forums) this was in L'Equipe this morning:

The second attacker waited by OM happen it probably until next week . Yesterday , 18 hours, Marseille have started preparations for the reception of Lorient on Saturday . A game where "the three points are very important , " said Deschamps. For the third straight time , Hatem Ben Arfa dried training. The striker did not reappear at the training center Robert Louis - Dreyfus since his quarrel with Dassier last Thursday . It is more than ever decided to join Newcastle. Within forty- eight hours, his English dream could take shape . The OM has resumed contact with the leaders of the Magpies to ask them to reconsider their offer. This cons -proposal focuses on several details , including how the purchase option . Nothing insurmountable , then .

:frantic: :celb: :clap2: