Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

If it was left to some on here we would probably have signed someone named Arfa Ben Hatem from the wrong club on the first day of the window for £20 million, judging by how excitable and rubbish your negotiation tactics are.

:lol:

Not far from the truth.

If it was left to some on here we would probably have signed someone named Arfa Ben Hatem from the wrong club on the first day of the window for £20 million, judging by how excitable and rubbish your negotiation tactics are.

We'll see how good Ashley's negotiations tactics are by transfer deadline day.

Surely this will be a three way agreement. In a years time we would have to negotiate a contract with Ben Arfa and his agent. If we are obliged to sign him, they would have us over a barrel.

It didn't happen when we loanded Shola to Stoke.

But Stoke didn't commit to signing him a year in advance (otherwise he wouldn't still be with us!)

But Stoke didn't commit to signing him a year in advance (otherwise he wouldn't still be with us!)

I'm quite sure that everything was agreed in advance and Shola decided not to go.

I'm quite sure that everything was agreed in advance and Shola decided not to go.

I think that was the complexity in such a deal that someone posted about on the last page, it would be very difficult to tie the player himself into it... even if both clubs agreed.

http://www.laprovence.com/actu/region-en-direct/probleme-cardiaque-pour-loic-remy

[They found a cardiac anomaly during the medical, he won't play tomorrow, will go for further tests on Monday, the results of which will be analysed by five experts, and they'll see what the deal is then.

He is an OM player now though, party of the family, and they will look after him. ]

Not far from the truth.

If it was left to some on here we would probably sign no-one but 15 year old kids who turn up off the street and they'd sit back and pat themselves on the back at the end of the transfer window for not wasting any money.

Not far from the truth.

If it was left to some on here we would probably sign no-one but 15 year old kids who turn up off the street and they'd sit back and pat themselves on the back at the end of the transfer window for not wasting any money.

:pow:

Breaking: Cheick Tioté towards England?

Well, he was still by far the best player in recent games (and potentially that he had since his arrival in Enschede), so anyway as soon as the boss a bit of time typing. Cheick Tioté missing today on the training of FC Twente and according to the Tubantia be due to an imminent transfer to Newcastle United. Previously, although West Bromwich Albion in the market for steel Ivorian.

— off some FC Twente blog

possibility of already been signed, just waiting for international clearance? Or total bollocks.

Guest secteur2010

Well, he was still by far the best player in recent games (and potentially that he had since his arrival in Enschede), so anyway as soon as the boss a bit of time typing. Cheick Tioté missing today on the training of FC Twente and according to the Tubantia be due to an imminent transfer to Newcastle United. Previously, although West Bromwich Albion in the market for steel Ivorian.

possibility of already been signed, just waiting for international clearance? Or total bollocks.

weren't we here about 230 pages ago with Arfa?

Who?

Guest secteur2010

Who?

I'm shortening his name out of laziness, you pendantic fucker

Who?

I'm shortening his name out of laziness, you pendantic fucker

I only know him as Bafra. It was a joke btw.

Guest secteur2010

Who?

I'm shortening his name out of laziness, you pendantic f***er

I only know him as Bafra. It was a joke btw.

So was mine mate, I'm in the pisser over nightshift tonight and no access to the board to keep me entertained. And to post inane bollocks.

Do you seriously think there is a chance he won't improve the squad? I think it's a foregone conclusion and so if Nolan was worth 4m... well you get my point.

In that article, Dassier says Ben Arfa isn't training with them and he will be fined. He also says they are in discussions with certain clubs and that he hopes there is a deal before the transfer window closes.