Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest mimifrench

@kaisero : i hope for you you don't understand what you are saying lol

This is a google traduction, isnt'it ? It's look like a poem in which the words are "à l'envers" (i don't know how to say it in english sorry)

I don't use google traduction because it is very risky and i think if you can understand me is because i'm doing quite well.

Hope I'm wrong and it's undoubtedly too early to say this, but regardless, I'm worried that we've signed Kieron Dyer's natural successor here. I.e. type of player who is quick, nippy, changes the style of play whenever he's in the team, but at the same time will get injured very frequently, especially given the type of dribbler he is (always looks to draw the man in before beating him).

He's played 2.1 games for us. In that little time, he picked up a knock against Everton and had to go off early, then had his leg snapped in two by De Jong. Granted the latter may have been a one-off, but it's the former that I'm more worried about. It's goes without saying that a fair few teams will set out to kick him or go in hard because he'll be our main playmaker - does he have the build/legs to withstand Premiership standard punishment and lenient refereeing (especially if away from home with a ref out to "get us" - De Jong's tackle being the best example of this)?

I love the fact that 2(?) french people have come on here because of Ben Arfa and confessed there love about him and that how very good he is (like we didnt already know).

I am going to do something similar when Alan Smith Leaves the Club except my posts on whicherver-clubs-forum he signs for will involve Laughter

Hope I'm wrong and it's undoubtedly too early to say this, but regardless, I'm worried that we've signed Kieron Dyer's natural successor here. I.e. type of player who is quick, nippy, changes the style of play whenever he's in the team, but at the same time will get injured very frequently, especially given the type of dribbler he is (always looks to draw the man in before beating him).

He's played 2.1 games for us. In that little time, he picked up a knock against Everton and had to go off early, then had his leg snapped in two by De Jong. Granted the latter may have been a one-off, but it's the former that I'm more worried about. It's goes without saying that a fair few teams will set out to kick him or go in hard because he'll be our main playmaker - does he have the build/legs to withstand Premiership standard punishment and lenient refereeing (especially if away from home with a ref out to "get us" - De Jong's tackle being the best example of this)?

He won't get half as much stick as Messi gets every game.

He won't get half as much stick as Mimi gets every game.

Guest mimifrench

I understand why you are worrying but it is wrong to say that ben arfa is a player that is often injured.

It is his first serious injury. But what makes me hopeful is that his 2010 year was very good, in Marseille and in Newcastle. I think in Newcastle if he recovers well he will find the stability which he needs.

Don't forget that he won 5 times the league in France and 2 or 3 cups and don't forget that he was in the 2 best clubs in France so ... Even in Marseille they miss him because he can change a match by himself.

I think RGB is likely a macho but i'm maybe wrong

yes i am a girl and i don't leave the kitchen to post here lol

You know of any pacey strikers mainly right footed out in France that could partner Andy Carroll?

How pet.

I understand why you are worrying but it is wrong to say that ben arfa is a player that is often injured.

It is his first serious injury. But what makes me hopeful is that his 2010 year was very good, in Marseille and in Newcastle. I think in Newcastle if he recovers well he will find the stability which he needs.

Don't forget that he won 5 times the league in France and 2 or 3 cups and don't forget that he was in the 2 best clubs in France so ... Even in Marseille they miss him because he can change a match by himself.

How old are you, mimi?

Guest mimifrench

@toon's taylor : i don't understand what you said but to answer your first question , in France i don't like much the strikers. To play with andy carroll, there may be gameiro but he is very small lol or marseille can give you another player like gignac (which they paid 18 million euros !) but he is "nul"

Someone can explain me please shortly why do you "hate " sunderland because i'm going to hate them too because of you. And what does "cheers" means . Thanks

@toon's taylor : i don't understand what you said but to answer your first question , in France i don't like much the strikers. To play with andy carroll, there may be gameiro but he is very small lol or marseille can give you another player like gignac (which they paid 18 million euros !) but he is "nul"

Someone can explain me please shortly why do you "hate " sunderland because i'm going to hate them too because of you. And what does "cheers" means . Thanks

Sunderland is a shit town close to Newcastle. We hate them because they are better then us right now.

Alright, I'm sold :smitten:

We have a local rivalry with Sunderland, and 'cheers' means 'thank you'.

Good girl :smitten: :aww:

Seriously in love with you like.

Btw, I've mentioned Gameiro before on this forum. Would be a perfect partner for Carroll.